Reviews for Bump in the Road
Izzietheravenclaw83 chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Update soon, this story is amazing!
Izzietheravenclaw83 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
continue the story pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ez
The World Ended With Me chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
So. You need to update this. ._. I love it. Please.
saiph.pen chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Ok, so I just wanted to let you know that this is AMAZING. I will DEFINENTLY be coming back for more! You did a great job portraying every character as they appear in the book, and you captured Ariel's personality perfectly. He's awesome :) I didn't read the second book yet, so I'm that that there were no spoilers (I think). Overall, amazing! Great work, and keep it up!
Saiph.pen chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
CoffeeHouseGirl274 chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Why haven't you updated?
Sleeping Kangaroo chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
Water spirits always seem to have some sort of ulterior motive, and it's NEVER good.
ravenn chapter 2 . 4/10/2011
this was so entertaining! there really should be more ELS authors here
Sierra Rosewood chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
Just like the first one, i found this chapter to be enticing and thrilling! I can't wait for more!
Sierra Rosewood chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I love this! I loved the books, and I love your twist on them. It was fantastic, and I can't wait for more! :) (Especially if it includes more of Ariel 3)
Mythical Words chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
Great story! I especially like the way you do the same theater prompts as in the books. I can't wait for the next chapter!
RainbowKitteh13 chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
This is really good! I'm not sure were you're going with the plot, but I like the whole shcrimshaw crying thing you did!
IwouldyawnifIcould chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
Note in chapter one: Bertie is known as 'The MISTRESS of Revels' Not the 'Master of Revels'.
mudkiprox chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
ohh Im intrigued! updte soon 'kay!
Shinigami Nyanko chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Look's like I'm the fist to review

Great start! It's nice to see some fanfics up for this series! Not to mention, it's nice to see another Ariel/Bertie fan! I like where you're going with this, so keep up the good work!