Reviews for Forever and Always
LadyLawyer chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Well, I checked in on your account to see of Maybe I'm Amazed had updated and I went back and re read this wonderful story you wrote for me. It still brings tears to my eyes and a lump in my throat. Can you believe that now we have reached 43 years together. Every time I read this story it reminds me how lucky I have been. Just thinking of you and wanted to say thanks again.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Really, really nice.
syram chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
That was really sweet!
alwayssappy chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Awww! I loved this story! So cute! :)
deleepowman chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I really loved your depiction of a real life long lasting relationship, how it waxes and wanes, yet still the love lasts forever. Your Edward and Bella are perfect for each other and they embrace their imperfections.
Powered by 23 Kicks chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Beautiful! I love your Edward and Bella, and the world in which they live.

This reads like a sequel to one of my FAVORITE fics, MAYBE I'M AMAZED. I was amazed both times I read it. I just love your Edward and Bella.

Er, I already said that. I see that I already said that...but I just want to make double-dog sure you know this.

Thank you for sharing. :-)
2203820 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Saw this story rec'ed on lion_lamb on Livejournal. I have to say it is the sweetest o/s I have read yet. This story made me smile so much and it was so cute. Great story!
Laury4Rob chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
awwwww what a sweet story! *teary eyes*
twijie chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I loved this. I always admire couples who have stayed together for so long.
EJ Santry chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
That was a lovely one-shot. I like that life wasn't always sunshine and roses for them. It was realistic while being romantic. We all have our shares of trouble, but it is the devotion to working things out that keeps us together in the end.

Thanks for sharing!
yogacat chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
that was sweet and real.

Thanks for sharing.
americnxidiot chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
aww :')

omg, this was so cute.

thank you.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
How lovely - and a wonderful reminder to all of us "old married folks" - we're approaching 20 years and though it's not always bliss, we'll be signing up for 20 more. Thanks for the sweet story!
Riss - uscmam chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Very nice!

A good look at their journey through life. I'm glad it wasn't perfect, but that they embraced that imperfection.

Thanks for sharing!