Reviews for Upon Broken Dreams
Frankokomando chapter 4 . 5/11
So I know this story hasn't been updated in a few years, but I wanted to leave a review anyway because this story is so good! As bad as it might sound I love reading stories about Zack and Cloud being experimented on in Hojo's lab. Though I'm sad that I'm left to wonder what made Angeal stop in his tracks when he walked into the room Cloud was being held in.
tenebreyami chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Hello, I know that I come a little late, and more, that I come back like that, but it's just to make you know that your story is not forgot, and like it's really a wonderful story, with many points that I really love in it, I really would like you to continu it... it's been so many time that you let it, so I think that it doesn't change anything, but just to make you know!
CaughtInTheRa1n chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
This is amazing. Are you planning on completing it? I've been waiting for about a year now.
Moonlight Blizzard chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
This is brilliant, but are you going to update?
Moonlight Blizzard chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
This is really amazing and original, but is this story abandoned? It's been 3 years since your last update... If you don't want to continue this, may I? I hope you'll post a new chapter soon...
ShadowQueen1996 chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
This is an interesting story.
Are you still working on it or planning on working on it?
mercy.pond chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
ohmyfreakingosh. this. is. amazing.
i really love how you took the whole 'zack the puppy' to new dimensions...god i want to know what happened to cloud.
:DDDDDD
True Essence chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
This probably won't make a difference but you should update. It's really good, I don't comment/review every story I read but once I found this one again, I knew that I had to say something. The already growing father/son bond between Angeal and Zack is evident, of course it's not seen that way to them but it's there. I think having Sephiroth look completely enthralled at what was going on when Angeal was freeing Zack was a great touch being that his relationship with Hojo allows him to know that the man is a insane scientist and I love Genesis (pre-crazy)theatrics. I also love the idea making Zack into a puppy-man(?) lol, it's sad unfortunately but it's very nice and I really want to see what Cloud is, is he a Chocobo or a cat or also a puppy. If he is a Chocobo... does he have wings? Please update.
PhotoSpam chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
I really Want you to update this, I love it so much. Lots of suspense.
Axelicious Roxorpantz chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
This is amazing, I've loved every moment of it! I can't wait to read more from you, this fic has me addicted. I love Zack's scared-ness (is that a word?) and how you've written him. Wonderful job!
StyxxsOmega chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
OMG. Really good. Please write more.
tenebreyami chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
vite vite, la suite, je ne peux plus attendre.

cette histoire est vraiment très bien avancée, n'abandonne pas, tu n'as pas le droit, je suis déjà trop fan.

quoi que tu fasses, j'espère qu'on va avoir de tes nouvelles dans pas lontemps
Gothic-Wolf-Hart chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Ok dude, your pissing me off cuz you won't update, i need to know what happens, this suspense is killing me!
Gothic-Wolf-Hart chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
omg so good. u need to update this. i wanna know what happens!
Jadej.j chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Oh my I hope you write more to this story it's good so far :)