Reviews for On Sidekicks and Epic Romance
Luz Harman chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
First CR/CR2 fic that I read and liked. Which was why I was hesitant at first but glad that I did now.
Mew-Mew-Brittany-Chan chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
ride2night chapter 1 . 5/29/2010

That was SO sweet and I think it very much resembled something that may happen between these two.

This was a cute story:]

Love and Ladybugs,

mint repeat chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Boy am I glad this is AU. CR2 is not sitting well with me. And it dosen't help that Nate's newest girlfriend looks a bit like an alien.

I love that Jason is SO Jason you know. Quiet, perceptive and more all there than he lets anybody know. He's just a doll and I think he knows how to cheery anyone up.

And while Nate might have gone for the starcrossed romance, I'm glad Caitlyn gets to have this EPIC romance with this lovely boy. She deserves it. And so does Jason deserve someone like Caitlyn.

Great job! :)
kimanioverthinks chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Wow, thank you so much.

This was so cute and sweet! Definitely made me smile.

Thank you a billion times, Jenn. You're brilliant. ;D
LaPaige chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This made me smile :) I love Caitlyn, and I love Jason, so this was wonderful. It's been forever since I read a Camp Rock fic, much less a JasonCaitlyn (sort of) so this was a nice and welcome change. Thanks for the one-shot :)
angellwings chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
oh my gosh, I LOVE THIS STORY! It's so adorable! Not to mention you gave me goosebumps when I read what he whispered in her ear! So amazing! Great work! And thank you so much for the shout out! You have no idea how much I appreciate it! :D
SoTurnRight chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This is hands down the best Jaitlyn I've ever read. I loved the ending. It totally made the story!

Great job. I don't usually love this pairing, but I love this story. Keep up the good writing!

As a sidenote, I really liked the almost analogy of the splinter. ;)

suburbs chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Yeah! Thank you for the lovely dedication. I do love Caitlyn. And Jason. And Caitlyn and Jason together. I love his last line - it was perfect. Definitely something for her to think about!