Reviews for Absolution
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Great story!
A Path That's Clear chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Such a powerful story...one of the best Sabewan pieces out there. I would love if you added more, but if you decide not to, this is beautiful by itself.
karla chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I'm so proud to read this... So cute 3
Lee's Descendent chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Whoa. That was just...intense. It was just so amazing how well you portrayed Sabe and Obi-Wan and their relationship.

I would love it if you continued with a sequel, but even if you don't, this was just so awesome it can stand alone (though I would much prefer if you added a sequel).
TheLadyLeFay chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
nice story!
Reihla chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Lovely! You wrote both characters so well, and the building intimacy between them was exceptional.

I know it's late in the game and the Star Wars muses may not be as present as they once were, but if you ever decide to revisit this, I'd love to see the sequel!
CJSpooks chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This was so beautifully written! Lovely from beginning to end.
Allendra chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Perfect!
Muffin'sback chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Absolutely beautiful.
Sweet Christabel chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Simply beautiful :) If you write a continuation or a sequel that would be an added bonus, but it works just fine as a one-shot.
Obiwan456 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Very sweet and romantic...I could feel the tension building as I read it. Nice story. ~Obi's Mom
Valairy Scot chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
What a beautiful story - your characters are very real. I could see this as either a one-shot or the beginnings of more.
Feeding-The-Wolves chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I love it! This is so romantic and emotional. I would love you to continue!