Reviews for Someone Like You
music-kid3 chapter 6 . 3/30/2011
hey! I've read this story like, 3 times all the way rhrough and I just think it's so beautiful. You're a great writer and I feel like you capture the difficulty of Serena and Nate's relationship so well. With all that said, I really hope you'l continue this. Thanks for writing - Aryn
Lia chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
Pleeeease continue this story, it's SO GOOD!
NiyuChu chapter 6 . 12/18/2010
So I love all your stories cause you write with such passion, and this is no exception. Godgodgodgod I could sit and read your works for days and days on end. I know I sound like a creepy stalker but you're just that amazing.

I'm hoping S/N will eventually come through but since you're just amazing, I wouldn't mind N/B. Buut I'm always keen on S/N. Hint, hint.

Heehee, thanks for being amazing!~
tast3the3RAiiNBOW chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
Oh so cute!
tast3the3RAiiNBOW chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Why must Serena be so stubborn?
tast3the3RAiiNBOW chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Course Nate can't function without Serena! :)
gilmoregossiplover chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
Okay, so I absolutely love this. I love how he remembers exactly when he fell in love with Blair and my favorite scene was probably the tub scene. As you can guess I'm a Nate and Blair fan. There are so many great moments and I really hope you continue.

P.S. I think you're leading toward Serenate and at first I was upset but now I hope you make them a couple. But at the same time I wouldn't might Nair either.
wonderlandbomb chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
So adorable... I can't believe this isn't getting more reviews!
ronan03 chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
your writing is just so good. excellent chapter.
Emmachen1312 chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
I love your work! and i love your updated!please update ! N&S is my favorite couple,and i love N&S together!
3 chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
aww nate and blair.

love them and love how she put him in his place!
doodlechick12 chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
I loved the story! Please update soon!
ronan03 chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
wow- blair really is a force to be reckoned with,isn't she? nate didn't stand a chance with her. the bathtub scene was very amusing and i look forward to his talk with serena. a pleasure to read your work.
gossipgirl3 chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
loved this chp! i especially loved the b/n interaction, it was sweet, funny and cute they are just so awesome together, so quite obviously i am definately rooting for them, serena so does not deserve nate and nate is so much better with blair as a couple update soon!
pzyche08 chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
I was glued to the monitor ever since I started reading the first chapter an hour and a half ago!

I'm rooting for NB!