Reviews for Whispers from the BAU
JPElles chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Good stuff. Like to see stuff like this sometimes. Will definetly keep reading.
AColdAndBrokenHallelujah chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
I think I love drunk Reid even more then I love normal Reid. Possibly. Maybe. It's a toss up. And I love how he was still spouting statistics when shitfaced drunk. And that Morgan's the only one that apparently qualifies as a guy. "Morgan's a guy, and Hotch is my boss, and Rossi's old"

-hearts-
Wraith Ink-Slinger chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
Even though you started with a concept so sad, the end of this one made me smile. It was a sweet little look into the way JJ and Reid help each other cope.

Wonderful, as usual! You definitely deserve the nomination you received _ Thanks for sharing!
LondonMarie chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
Yes I would looooove more
68luvcarter chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
Loved it!
Wraith Ink-Slinger chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
Hooray! You've updated! I always when I see an alert for your story in my inbox C

This was a really sweet scene and a good read. It was nice to see that despite Reid's endless awkwardness he still got JJ's attention. If you have any more to add to this, I am sure I'm not the only person who would love to see it!

I look forward to your next update, whatever it will be _
baobei chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
more please :O)
Bundibird chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
I totally wish something like this exact happened. I can't believe JJ left. well, that's what fanfiction's for, I guess. :D

are there any more of these to come? I really love them. :)

Bundibird chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
naw, sweet! but Reid could cook in the last chapter. oh well- I'll just view them as totally different verses. :) this was really sweet. I loved it.
Bundibird chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
Hahaha! that was hilarious. best one so far. obsessive-fan-JJ is somehow cute and frightening at the same time. I love how Reid tried to warn them all, and no one paid any heed until it was too late...

Bundibird chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
I liked this one even better than the first. and I really liked the first.

well done. you made it believable. :)

Bundibird chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
great opening chapter. I really liked it. well done.

Nuage14 chapter 6 . 11/24/2010
Cute. Though, I do hope that JJ didn't let Will take Henry. JJ must love Henry too much to let him leave. :].
DySolo chapter 6 . 10/6/2010
Other than the fact that I don't think JJ would move for anyone, I liked this. It was cute.

and I'd just like to say that I think that his reaction to her leaving sucked! "They can't take you away." Thats it? *sighs* No closure. I was hoping for something, but alas, she leaves and Spencer's still stuck with all his pent-up feelings for her.
layababbii chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
Awwwwweee this is so great I love this

oh my goodness I hate that jj is leaving I'm gonna miss her so badly I can't wait to see how Spencer really reacts to her leaving

great great chapter hunn bravo !
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »