Reviews for 114 Episodes in 119 Days
Teresa Lisbon 123 chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
This is great! :) Please update soon! :)
Flamewhisperer chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
Hey! I'm giving my love :) I thought it was awesome!
The Instincts. Amplified chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I'm sharing the love! Lydia is such an awesome name. :D I do agree that 19 seems a tad young but meh you're right it is AU - though I think 23 is the age that someone is let into the FBI. Though that could be completely wrong, I don't know.

I love the way she worked under Joyner! Oh poor poor Joyner. :( And her arrival is reminiscint of Emily's (Lydia's, not Joyner's). Though this is where we must give Strauss a little credit. No Strauss, no Emily, no Lydia! xD

x Ava
PassionsInsanity chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I've only just started reading and just finished the first chapter, but so far I'm liking it. I also like the idea of watching all those epi's over again and then inserting your character. Really looking forward to see how you will insert her, handle it and the progress of the story.

There is one thing though, and I noticed you mentioned it at the bottom of chapter one, but 19 is really, really young. In fact, you're not accepted into the academy till you're 21. Even Reid wasn't in the FBI before that age. To me, it doesn't matter that it's AU, I feel like age is one of the things that she match up. Besides, the average age is what, somewhere in the thirty? Lydia, so far I like her btw, with her 19 years is really young. Not to mention she doesn't have as many experience and life experience, so there's a really big gap. I think that if you woul make her a little older, it would be easier for her to get along and do things with the group. She'll also most likely be much more accepted and at some point, be able to do things on her own.

That's just me. Will still pop in now and again to see what you're written! :)
Meleeza chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
Continue please its good,
Meleeza chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
Keep going, its good.
Nymphadora-CullenBAU chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
I think you SHOULD continue... This is an amazing story, and Lydia is an awesome character. I cann't wait for more!
hurrrrrr chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Love it! Why didn't I notice this before?
Aeleita chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
nice...I like it
Aeleita chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
woah...cool story!
lovedrreid chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
hahahaha parker, not better than my spencey. oh gawd meant to say our, don't kill me other fangirls... really lovin this story.
Meleeza chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This is interesting, update soon.
lovedrreid chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
hahaha cool. Sounds like when prentiss came, eh? great job. now I have something to do on this dumb hiatus
SignedSealedWritten chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I love it, and I don't usually read OC fics. I'd be glad to read more, and perhaps help beta if I've got the time.
Nymphadora-CullenBAU chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This is really interesting... I really like this!

I'm okay with Lydia being 19, but I think she should be a bit older, like Reid's age maybe, or a year older (He was 23 at the begining of the show, and had his 24th birthday right before the Tommy Killer). I just feel that she seems more mature than most 19 year-olds that I've met, and she needs to be old enough to hang out with the team if they go out for drinks one night.

But I'm totally into this; I can't wait for her to meet the rest of the team! :D