Reviews for Home Economics Field Trip
Lynabelle chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Haha, that was awesome
hannahsmetana chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Love it! One of my fave community fics :)
Kikyz chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
So cute!
Kikyz chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
So cute!
LoremIpsum chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Omigosh I love this. It's probably the best community fanfic I've read! I would love for you to do more fics like these.
Edna E Mode chapter 1 . 8/10/2010 did I not r&r this before? I adore Shirley, and it's so rare to find a piece about her! Plus, you captured the dynamic with her and Jeff so well, and of course she'd try to be noble and ignore the ex and girlfriend while secretly hating them! I seriously enjoyed it!
ur1onlybravecoward chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
That was insanely amazing! Wow! You have these characters down pat! Most of the time people alter the character when they write about them subconsciously, but not you! I could actually SEE the show in my head! Geez! The producers should pick you up as one of their writers!
Cigarettes-and-Knives chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
weird, adorable, funny, loved it!
DawnCandace chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I loved this! You captured their voices so well. Jeff is a good friend.
Calierin7 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
So so sweet!
chrisfaithalin chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I think everybody in the Community community (I sound stupid when I talk to my friends about it, they think I'm confused or stupid or something) that Jeff and Shirley need to have more interactions after the Tiny Nipples fiasco. I think you pulled off the two characters beautifully. I seriously loved this. How sweet is Jeff and you have Shirley's guilt thing down pat. Great job!
adorkable3 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
LOVE this. I could hear the characters saying the lines.
2honest4myowngood chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Lol wow this was awesome. I wish their were more stories out their with Shirley.