Reviews for The Amazing Road Trip
Foxpilot chapter 11 . 6/25/2010
Short but to the point. At least the eels are gone for now. But Waluigi's absence is going to cause a disturbance once his compatriots get up...in the hands of the ROBs. You've set up the next phase pretty well here.
Foxpilot chapter 10 . 6/18/2010
Whoa. Just whoa. These guys just don't quit, hoping to drive off these eels. What kind of monsters are these, anyway? They can swallow Waluigi and Bowser Jr. whole while having the mine motor skills to sample a single arm. It's impressive and freaky. And it's a three-to-one fighting ratio in the eels' favor. Without help, the protagonists are done. And you left it off right at a cliffhanger again. Whoa.

I do have some concerns about your word choices. While some words may seem like they fit, their meanings are not quite what you're looking for. It happens every so often, so it's something to watch for.
Foxpilot chapter 9 . 6/17/2010
Well at this rate they'll be ripped to shreds by a dozen giant eel-creatures. What a lovely thought. We can pray for a miracle...or we can watch the protagonists die a horrible, horrible death. Yep, what a road trip.

You really do have a thing for suspense, don't you? Most of the chapter endings are cliffhangers leaving us wondering what'll happen next. That's an excellent way to bring us back for more! But you may have outdone yourself here-when they're surrounded by giant water snakes with no hope for survival, only something laughably convenient can save them. So, what's behind chapter door number ten?
Foxpilot chapter 8 . 6/15/2010
All that and Silver just saves them with telekinesis? Uh...

So it's wet, they have no food, and are lost in possibly international waters. That's just great, now isn't it? As frustration sets in, they try to figure out what they can do to save themselves from a horrid fate of waterlogged starvation. Okay then, what's your plan?
Anon chapter 8 . 6/15/2010
Holy smokes, I thought they would be goners with that whirlpool. Don't scare us like that, man!
Foxpilot chapter 7 . 6/2/2010
Wel, that was abrupt, to say the least. At least things are starting to get back into some sort of normalcy, whatever the blazes that is. But what cut Silver off? Interesting to say the least.
Anon chapter 6 . 5/30/2010
Sweet lord on mash potatoes... stranded in the middle of the ocean thirty miles from shore... and all of them unconscious after sinking several depths below the surface? And Waluigi fighting off a monstrous eel?

Good sir, I believe you have found the cure to cancer.
Foxpilot chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
A lot of this is pretty random, isn't it. Paddle ball, belching contests, 31-mile stretches of ocean that are two feet deep...interesting, to say the least.

I must ask, though: what kind of modern car doesn't have a clock?
MagnetWorker chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
1/10. How does one drive 20 miles away from land on shallow water?
Foxpilot chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Well, these are certainly unique characters, I'll grant that. You don't often see Silver or Toadette around here, so kudos for that. But it certainly needs a Smasher or two making a cameo. I suppose they'll be traveling to different worlds in a Back to the Future-style warp thing? Good luck with this; I'll be watching!
Anon chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Oh lord, this has potential to be made of win.

Awaiting the next update for this.