Reviews for Slipping
Late2BN chapter 29 . 1/3
I hope you still get your reviews for your story! I enjoyed your writing very much. Thanks for writing it and leaving it up for us future fans of all things BN.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/13/2014
Yes we definitely like it! Julieta
7822 chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
P
Guest chapter 17 . 9/21/2014
Did Fi clean his legs too? Is Barnsdale checking his urine output, writing temps etc in a chart? Love this story. Reading it for about the 20th time. Julieta
Guest chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
Was the Foley set after the XRays? Maybe right before irrigation of wound. If before sedatives, then that was the worst time. Blood? No, that was a mistake, Barnsdale does not have blood stashed. A scene is missing of his mother or friends donating blood. Julieta
Guest chapter 19 . 9/20/2014
Its been days, does Mike ever eat? Or is he getting intravenous nutrition? He needs food. Julieta .
Guest chapter 23 . 8/27/2014
I'm reading your story AGAIN! It's about the 20th time... My favorite. Julieta
JulBram chapter 29 . 1/10/2014
Well, overall this is my MOST favorite fan fiction story. I've read it about 17 times, maybe more. This last chapter disturbs me a little because of inconsistencies such as how is Sam driving himself around if he's still far to go in healing. They should have mentioned Barnsdale since they should give him lots of money as thank you. He'll buy a good respirator, an extra hospital bed, more equipment and will be able to hire a surgical assistant occasionally plus a nurse and some veterinary techs to assist him with the clinic and farm. I hope to read about their visiting him to give him the good news, plus simply visiting... Plus needing his services again and again...
JulBram chapter 28 . 1/10/2014
Hmm, although this is a really fun and beautiful way to end the story, this chapter shouldn't exist. This chapter makes this story leave the real burn notice story line, but without it, it would fit well, so I need to disregard it. Furthermore, from the killing day to this day about 7 to 10 days have to pass. I've written some filler but don't know how to post it. Mike is still in poor shape, still a patient, even if only in the cot. He can't be walking to the pasture after having coffee the same day the shower, the killing, and the FBI and police visit happen. Sam is still a lay-down serious patient in need of Maddie's, Fiona's and Barnsdale's care. If we can have Nate, Virgil and Jesse help it would be just perfect . Love the story but not the timeline in this chapter.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/7/2014
I realize you wrote this a couple years ago and I don't know if you still read reviews but just finished reading this and loved it! You are a great writer, suspenseful and very funny! If you are still writing ease write another story. Thank you.
JulBram chapter 24 . 1/5/2014
Ah! Madeline spent the night near Michael, I had forgotten. He's very weak. Glad he was able to shoot straight, but most likely his hands were very shaky. He nearly died one more time in this story. Awful wonderful story.
JulBram chapter 23 . 1/5/2014
Ok, on the very first section (I love the whole story) he is shaking also because he's had no food! Low sugar! High pain. No IV... He needs to drink plenty before falling asleep. Who watched over him this night? Did he get up to go to the bathroom or used that bottle that men use in hospitals? I think he hates needles, but one was needed here to lower his pain level.
JulBram chapter 22 . 1/5/2014
What a great adventure! I mean, excellent writing.
Sam forgot to wait for Mike to relieve himself. He was painfully disconnected from the Foley earlier, and needs to start passing urine on his own; Barnsdale should have by now warned him it will be painful for about a day, and that he should start drinking lots of water to prevent a bladder infection. Mike has apparently eaten nothing for 4 days. I would have loved to read about his first bites of soft food, maybe his mom bringing him some soup, juice, yogurt. He might be nauseous, even easily throw up, only able to take very small amounts of food. Since he's disconnected from the IV, he needs pills or shots for the still pretty high pain levels.
JulBram chapter 21 . 1/5/2014
Perfect dialog!
JulBram chapter 10 . 12/25/2013
Forgot to say a Foley was inserted, bag attached, as well as a vacuum pump attached to the chest tube. And where did the blood bag come from for the blood transfusion? How is the saline bag carried when the table was moved to the X-Ray room? Why is the table called a bed sometimes? Is it lifted up and down? Folded half up occasionally? I'm happy to ask these questions because your scenes are so vivid despite the lack of a good time track. I love this story so much I'm reading it about twice per week, all if it , if not 3 times per week. Thanks for this story. More later.