Reviews for Paradise Lost
annabethyoungjustice chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
That was amazing, you are an excellent writer :)
SayCheshire chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Ignore the people who say you should insert dialogue or make this funny! This works great just the way you wrote it. It's serious; sad; but Calypso's resigned to her fate. (You see what I did there? And here?)

LOL

Oh, I almost forgot... Your poor sister. Sniff.
LTC415 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
this was very interesting.
eggsandmarshmallows chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Absolutely dramatic. Love it. I've always felt bad for Calypso... this fic is genius
Wenxi chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Ha! I like this! You should write more PJ fics. I love the last line.
booklover1998 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
ahhh! this was so good!

ATrueGryffindor chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Poor Calypso. She was one of my favorite characters in the series.

I was so happy when Percy asked the Olympians to free Calypso. I wonder what she did once she was free... and who freed her...

Anyways, fantastic job! I look forward to reading more of writing!
Whisper of the Moonlight River chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
To be frank and to the point, I think this is a great story. Very descriptive. I'm not used to brackets, so I'm not too sure of the effectiveness here... Sorry, I can't comment about that. I use dashes more often. I like the serious tone and the way you created the atmosphere using a wide range of vocabulary. Again, great story!
Chrysa Lite chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
*sniffle* Damn it. You just made me love Calypso even more. I've always loved Calypso-sweet, gentle Calypso; sweet, loving, dreaming Calypso. The last line was particularly poignant.
sisypheandreamer chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Absolutely beautiful. I couldn't stop crying. 3
LupineSerpent chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
This is really good. I like how you portrayed Calypso's hurt. Have you read Paradise Lost?
RyderKillgallon chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I really enjoyed it. I think you really captured the way Calyspo would feel when she is left once again.
fisheye lens chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Um. So I've never been a fan of Calypso - but.

It was a good insight into Calypso's mind - especially since I seem to find fics portraying her as an evil beyotch who wants to kill Annabeth. (Or something of the sort; I love to exaggerate.) Honestly? I like it better without dialogue. It's all Calypso. Everything. Maybe too much parenthesis, but there's a lot more feeling.
Clarisse the Wild chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This was totally awesome. Calypso had always been one of my favorite characters in the series. This fic made me feel really sad & sorry for her. :( awwww.

You could have used with less random parantheses and perhaps a little dialogue, but other than that, I really, really liked this. You deserve so many more reviews. Love you pen name, BTW.
Semei-yuukei chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Hmm... there's too much descriptive stuff going on. Calypso is just remeniscing while watching Percy leave, so the story isn't really moving along. You could also have put less brackets. And although it's a nice story and I like it, i think you would attract more viewers and get more comments if you included some funny puns. I'll be waiting for an update! :D