Reviews for Paradise Lost
KawaiiGirl1215 chapter 1 . 6/24
Wow, I really liked the story. I liked how it gave insight on Calypso when she's all alone and her thoughts on her fate.

PS. I read Trials of Apollo book 1 - GO CALEO!
annabethyoungjustice chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
That was amazing, you are an excellent writer :)
SayCheshire chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Ignore the people who say you should insert dialogue or make this funny! This works great just the way you wrote it. It's serious; sad; but Calypso's resigned to her fate. (You see what I did there? And here?)

Oh, I almost forgot... Your poor sister. Sniff.
LTC415 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
this was very interesting.
eggsandmarshmallows chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Absolutely dramatic. Love it. I've always felt bad for Calypso... this fic is genius
Wenxi chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Ha! I like this! You should write more PJ fics. I love the last line.
booklover1998 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
ahhh! this was so good!

ATrueGryffindor chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Poor Calypso. She was one of my favorite characters in the series.

I was so happy when Percy asked the Olympians to free Calypso. I wonder what she did once she was free... and who freed her...

Anyways, fantastic job! I look forward to reading more of writing!
Whisper of the Moonlight River chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
To be frank and to the point, I think this is a great story. Very descriptive. I'm not used to brackets, so I'm not too sure of the effectiveness here... Sorry, I can't comment about that. I use dashes more often. I like the serious tone and the way you created the atmosphere using a wide range of vocabulary. Again, great story!
Chrysa Lite chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
*sniffle* Damn it. You just made me love Calypso even more. I've always loved Calypso-sweet, gentle Calypso; sweet, loving, dreaming Calypso. The last line was particularly poignant.
owedbetter chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Absolutely beautiful. I couldn't stop crying. 3
LupineSerpent chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
This is really good. I like how you portrayed Calypso's hurt. Have you read Paradise Lost?
RyderKillgallon chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I really enjoyed it. I think you really captured the way Calyspo would feel when she is left once again.
fisheye lens chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Um. So I've never been a fan of Calypso - but.

It was a good insight into Calypso's mind - especially since I seem to find fics portraying her as an evil beyotch who wants to kill Annabeth. (Or something of the sort; I love to exaggerate.) Honestly? I like it better without dialogue. It's all Calypso. Everything. Maybe too much parenthesis, but there's a lot more feeling.
Clarisse the Wild chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This was totally awesome. Calypso had always been one of my favorite characters in the series. This fic made me feel really sad & sorry for her. :( awwww.

You could have used with less random parantheses and perhaps a little dialogue, but other than that, I really, really liked this. You deserve so many more reviews. Love you pen name, BTW.