Reviews for A FireSide Chat with Itachi and Sasuke
jordan chapter 1 . 11/24
Omfg I laughed mynass off at this
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Elo there chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
LOL! Epic! Loves the ending :3
Renato Sinclair chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
"I'm here because I'm with Naruto."

"You mean you're his roommate?"

"No, we're married."

"I bullshit you not."

I love itanaru :D

More than sasunaru.
xShiroi-chan chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Oh. My. God! I didn't want to review at first, but I laughed so hard until I fell out of my chair. So I decided that I shall.

Yes, the Itachi lover part, I agree with your opinion of it wholeheartedly. Because I read the manga, I just deduced it as a slight word using error for "loved ones". -_-;; But I have yet the courage to watch the anime or read the RAW version. *sighs*

BUT, I STILL agree with that whole heartedly, WAHAHAS! TAKE THAT PEOPLE! LOL! Because ItaNaru and SasuNaru must live :P. (SaiNaru too, perhaps. BUT THAT'S ANOTHER TOPIC!)

I pity Sasuke though, although this fic is so cute! Because the Uchiha Sandwich with a Fishcake (Naru-chan) in the middle is always "yum!"

Your last sentence seriously creeped me out though, Uchihacest is... not cool in my opinion. -_-;; Although it may be hot sometimes, but yeah... O_O;; I still like ItaNaruSasu (with Naru as only uke of course!~)

But anyway, this was really well done! XD;; (So going to my favs)

hyperlitelove chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
this was funny :) :)
Chibi Kitsune Hime chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
omg! Props on the last sentence. although uchihacest creeps me out, i still cannot deny that sentences epicness.
lustbader064 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
It's funny and easy to understand. Unlike other writing styles that are filled with TOO MUCH unnecessary words and adjectives. It's straight to the point and definitely good for a humor fic.

... You should write more of these.

-Not much Sasuke-bashing as it is Sasuke-teasing. (I like the latter more since Sasuke-bashing is SOOOOO over-rated.)

-Itachi, being the all-knowing being that he is, aware of the wonders (and horrors) of the FF World.

-With a Clueless Naruto in between the Uchiha Sandwich.

...Have I said, "I LOVE IT!"... yet?

Please continue! Let Sasuke bitch some more of his misfortune and let Itachi be smug the whole way through!
Felnore chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
ahhahahahhahahaha i love such fics :) a good dose of humor always brightenes the day XD thanx!
SadisticxxQueenxx chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I'm way to lazy to login in shika words it would be troublesome. Or meh would ever works better. Actually I laughed a lot when reading this story. Especially the part with sasuke burning naru-chan home and the naruto coming in pregnate. Did I mention the bit with itachi was hilarious. Sas: you didn't .. Ita: no he was to young for that. Hahahaha

I would like it to be a series

good story

you scream for icecream, I scream for bloodshed.

P.s. If you wanna pm me type in hopeless45 on google click on the first result and that's me.