Reviews for Bad Ideas
mo.texas55 chapter 1 . 7/26
Too funny! I love Leo and Raph's "relationship" with the cat lol. I can so envision them having Klunk-troubles. I'm with them. Cats aren't my favorite, but I do have to say I wouldn't stoop to the level of tossing Tabasco sauce on them. I love the fact that Leo joins Raph as a culprit. Just perfect :) Scheming turtles; that's what you get for messing with the cat, broskis.
GuestGirl chapter 1 . 7/9
This was fun. I did kinda skip to 2 days ago and work backwards from there, but that's because I was impatient to learn what the heck was going on. Good work!
flikaroo chapter 1 . 3/29
Shame on you Raph, hot sauce, really? And how surprising for Leo to be one of the culprits. Poor Klunk! Donnie sure had quite a challenging few hours. I really enjoyed this story, and the reverse timeline style was a nice twist. Bravo!
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
This was perfect. I freakin' love Don. :P
ArmedWithMyComputer chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
A really enjoyable story! Poor Klunk :) thanks for posting xx
The0neR1ng chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
That was cute.
Xander Floyd chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This is a way of writing that I haven't seen before, and I've got to say, it's very clever. I understand how cats are, having a psychotic one myself, so I can easily see this happening. I especially liked the humor apparent in the situation, which got even funnier as you turned back the clock and showed the events that led up to the first paragraph's event. All and all, it was a very intriguing style of storytelling and is in my opinion an effective one. Good job, and keep on writing! :)
Little-Lost-Neko chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I know this was written a long time ago but I just have to say that I loved it. Especially the ending with Raph :D Great job!
nim draug chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
love this story - more stories need to be done about klunk :)
meganechan720 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Robin Gurl chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
LMAO. That was funny. This was my first Turtle fic I've ever read but I was looking for some Mikey Hurt/Comfort and so I saw yours on the list! _

Great job! And poor Ralphael but then he did cause the trouble himself...what exactly was the reasoning for pouring tabasco sauce on the poor helpless cat anyway? (or did I miss that in the fic) ..O.o

*thumbs up* It could run quite well in the 80's cartoon too (which is what I was picturing), so great job! :D

Robin Gurl
CelticViking chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
That was absolutely hilarious! You just HAVE to write more like this! Great job!
Vampy chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Awesome! I got a bit confused with the time skips, but it all got pieced togethere in the end. I also really liked the last part with the brotherly sabotage... XD Hope you'll write lots more! ;) V.
pipecleanerFlowers chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
That was AMAZING! Totally believable, and the action scenes were imaginable. It could've been a little faster pace-wise with the fight scenes, but otherwise all is good. There were a few comma errors (but grammar has been drilled into me, so that's the only reason I noticed). You captured the turtles personalities well, and I loved Mikey's mantra's :D Donatello is such a good brother... The end was ironic and satisfying. Loved this!

Darlantana chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! Hot a guy thing to do! No offense :D

I was giggling throughout, glad to read more of your stuff!