Reviews for Out of New York
providence26 chapter 23 . 5/20/2013
I really hope you continue this story.
Ockham's razor chapter 23 . 10/13/2012
Quite enjoying the suspense! Thanks for the update.
svuroho chapter 23 . 10/13/2012
Another incredible update to a really intriguing, edge-of-the-seat story. Thanks. PS please update "Back the Hard Way," which is such a great, nuanced story. You really capture A and O interactions/dialog in your stories.
chawkchic chapter 23 . 10/9/2012
Oh damn. Glad to read a new chapter.
peterpeter chapter 23 . 10/7/2012
look forward tomore
LOCISVU chapter 23 . 10/8/2012
Aladdin-Sane-X chapter 23 . 10/7/2012
I really love this I hope an update, and that they both wake up soon
Bkwrmchar chapter 23 . 10/7/2012
WOW! Terrific chapter! Thank You so much for updating. More soon please...
msruthiesbabygm chapter 22 . 10/3/2012
I've read three of your shut stories. Could have been colder, back the hard way, and out of new of new York just ended crazy, Finn and munch just appeared out of no where, they're both hurt and the story ended. What happened to Alex and Olivia? Hell, since you through them in there, what happened to munch and Fiinn? And back the hard way ended just as suddon, what happened to everybody?-
Ockham's razor chapter 22 . 6/18/2012
Really enjoying this story. Thanks for another exciting chapter!
LOCISVU chapter 22 . 6/16/2012
Thank god that Munch & the little girls are going to be all right.
lachach chapter 22 . 6/15/2012
Wow! This was great! You still have me hanging on every word and white knuckling in anticipation of what will come next! That was touching having Fin giving thanks to God for sparing the little girls. I love Fin and John! Can't believe I missed the last chapter, but how awesome to have 2 chappys so close. You have me so worried about our girls...are they going to make it and how bad will it be if they come out of it? I really hope those perps Fin & Munch were after, bit the dust! I just have more & more questions. I ANXIOUSLY await the next fab chapter - I say that 'cause I know how fab your story always is. Thanks for the fic!
1bailee23 chapter 22 . 6/15/2012
Sounds like Alex was hurt more than originally thought. It almost sounds like whatever injuries she has may be hard for her to accept when she wakes up.
Bkwrmchar chapter 22 . 6/15/2012
Excellent chapter! Looking forward to Liv and Alex waking up.
Ockham's razor chapter 21 . 6/10/2012
Thanks for the update! Great story and plot!