Reviews for At What Cost
ab chapter 28 . 5/8
This was an amazing story! And woah what a creepy villian.
A - MAZING. THE LAST FEW SENTENCES ESPECIALLY. REALLY GOOD !
You drag it on and on and on. Just get to the freaking point.
Before even beginning to read this, I'd just like to say that I appreciate your note of not having rape scenes in this story. It makes me so much more willing to read a story. Not that I don't appreciate the difficulty and thought that must go into writing such a scenario, but they're very pressing on me and I'm reluctant to read them, so thank you.
geronne chapter 28 . 6/17/2013
Really greeeat ! Thanks for that story I enjoy reread ! :D
femina.lillith chapter 28 . 6/8/2013
oh, such a very very [hoooot and] lovely story!
a "must favorite" most certainly!
Angelsheart85 chapter 28 . 11/16/2012
...beautiful...
Kendal Margaret chapter 28 . 8/23/2012
Read this in an hour, it was sooooo good! Loved it!
Sofia chapter 28 . 8/20/2012
You got me addicted to this story to the point where I ended up going to bed too late because I was reading it! But, wow! It was so worth it! It's prefect! I love it, love it, love it! Congratulations! :))
dajwoh chapter 28 . 8/18/2012
well done :)
StefanieT21 chapter 28 . 8/14/2012
Bah! Such a great chapter! I love that they are finally good!
lizzabet chapter 28 . 8/14/2012
This was really a really great story! Can't wait for what more you'll write:)
LizzieDavi chapter 28 . 8/14/2012
Awe, happy ending! I love happy endings . That was so cute and sweet! It's so awesome! This whole story is so super epic, and it's sad to see it's over, but at the same time, not so much 'cause they had such a sweet happy ending(: I love this story and you're such a freakin' amazing writer! Seriously, you have so much talent .
LoveAndMadness chapter 28 . 8/13/2012
Great ending! I really enjoyed this story and I'm excited to read whatever it is you write next!
odunit chapter 28 . 8/13/2012
i love it! alwys look forward to an update from you! now hurry along and write another, pretty please?