Reviews for At What Cost
aurorawinter chapter 28 . 6/24
I just came across this fic (years later!) and love it so much! it's perfectly angsty and somehow it's not really that ooc. it really is our Emily & JJ. thanks for writing!
GermanJenna chapter 28 . 3/3
As you probably noticed by now I'm working my way through your stories. And this is yet another story that got me somehow addicted and not being able to stop reading. There is something about the way you write that consumes my whole day at work unable to think about anything different than my next "fix". I know your stories aren't the newest and I am sad to see you somehow quit writing.
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 5 . 5/25/2016
I am so hoping JJ does not hook up with will :(
milagglad chapter 28 . 1/20/2016
wow!
Pamba chapter 28 . 10/12/2015
I really liked this story and the progression of their relationship. The only thing I can say is more. I would love to see more of them rebuilding the relationship the right way.
ab chapter 28 . 5/8/2015
This was an amazing story! And woah what a creepy villian.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/29/2015
A - MAZING. THE LAST FEW SENTENCES ESPECIALLY. REALLY GOOD !
Guest chapter 23 . 3/29/2015
You drag it on and on and on. Just get to the freaking point.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Before even beginning to read this, I'd just like to say that I appreciate your note of not having rape scenes in this story. It makes me so much more willing to read a story. Not that I don't appreciate the difficulty and thought that must go into writing such a scenario, but they're very pressing on me and I'm reluctant to read them, so thank you.
geronne chapter 28 . 6/17/2013
Really greeeat ! Thanks for that story I enjoy reread ! :D
femina.lillith chapter 28 . 6/8/2013
oh, such a very very [hoooot and] lovely story!
a "must favorite" most certainly!
Angelsheart85 chapter 28 . 11/16/2012
...beautiful...
Kendal Margaret chapter 28 . 8/23/2012
Read this in an hour, it was sooooo good! Loved it!
Sofia chapter 28 . 8/20/2012
You got me addicted to this story to the point where I ended up going to bed too late because I was reading it! But, wow! It was so worth it! It's prefect! I love it, love it, love it! Congratulations! :))
dajwoh chapter 28 . 8/18/2012