Reviews for A Conversation
amandagm chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
This was a really great story. Thank you for writing it
classicoldmama chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Gongratulations! A great story in 3 chapters, wonderful with a lot of tension and love!
mazzablue chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
I likey this version of vamp Sookie. I enjoyed the story - felt so disheartened at the beginning but then I suppose she needed to let go to see how much she really loves him.

Another short(ish) story that I have enjoyed - thank you x
thewomanwiththeparasol chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
This ficclass is complete and utter brilliance
Cageyspice chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
I loved it! You dealt with all of the very difficult emotional issues so well. I really felt for all of them. Thanks for the great read!
Cageyspice chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Yikes! What a situation the're in! Great start - you've sucked me right in.
Ali989969 chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
Likey mucho. Love your stories
TMack25 chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
I really, really liked the story, but I didn't feel satisfied at the end. I would have liked another chapter to see a bit of Eric and Sookie and Lucy and Sam as a family. Perhaps Sam could get a wife. What do you think?
bethelove chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
I just finished this story and it was good. Keep the great work and keep on making eric and sookie stories for us, please...
truebloodfan24 chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
You ruined it!

why you had to turned her like that, the story was going great, i loved it, until you killed Sookie is such dissatisfied fashion. Poor little girl
Katherine Westwood chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
well, that was amazin except for the ending! I think you should have ended it with a sex scene!
vikinglover21 chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
so beautiful! god damn i read all ur true blood stories, what am i gonna do now? lolol, cant wait for more on meet the moon!
vikinglover21 chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
such a sad chapter! i had tears! i felt more bad for eric tho.. my poor baby lmao
vikinglover21 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
great chapter, ugh but i wish Sam was a dousche so Sookie could take Lucy and run away with Eric lol, so much easierrrr
Northman Maille chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
Fantastic, that is what it was! Bravo! I can't remember the last time I found an author I am this excited about, you rock girl!

Ao original too. You said something I had never thought of, I was thinking how sookie would feel when her daughter became old and died. Hopefully we don't see our children die in our lifetimes but we lose our older relations. Sookie will lose her daughter but she has the opportunity to see all her descendants.

Loved it, can you tell Lol?