Reviews for Locked in a Cardboard Box
tmntfan4ever chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
woooow...hahah...ok..
libbyluvs chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I your take on this pairing. Total fluff fic.
IAmAEnvyLover chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
It was very cute in the beginning, and very nice with the rest of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This is..amazing. You describe passion in such a raw way, you give emotions, not just actions. Your words spin ink upon paper and make fine art with the liquid way you write. It's truly amazing.
Charli chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
HE WAS UKE! LEO WAS UKE OMG! TOWARDS HIS BABY BRO! AHHHHH! I LOVE IT! MIKEY MUST STAY SEME! WHETHER RAPH DONNIE AND LEO LIKE IT OR NOT! Lol, I'm Done Screaming. I Wuvedddddddd It! -Hugs TMNT Plushies- Adding To Reading List!

-Charli
AmazingAwesomesauce chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
That was one of the best stories if not the best love story I have ever read. The descriptions are amazing, wonderfully paced- just so freaking beautifully written. This is nothing less than a masterpiece.

I have loved a person for years and you have successfully written exactly how I feel about them, and that hit close to home substaintially. I especially loved the kangi writing at the beginning when Leo wrote how he felt about Mikey. It was perfect. I would imagine Leo saying such words and vocabulary to describe anything, and praising you for that doesn't do justice at how awesome it was.

You need to teach me your magical skills
SilverShadow13100 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
*nose bleed* OMG AWSOME! i thank you did a good job! I'm Hopeing you make more!
Rose-de-Noire chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I know i should leave a review here...

but I'm still speechless.

This was so touching.
Poisoned Dark Angel chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
0.0 ...That was...EPIC... you are one AMAZING writer you handled this scene so delicately (most writers would merely describe it as they were just screwing one another but you added emotion and warmth that indicated that it wasn't mere lust but true feelings) cute turtle tot scene . i can defiantly see this happening Raph is so cruel here but it sure highlights why Leo would have feelings towards his lil bro also this has to be one of the greatest MIKEY/LEO YAOI stories usually they are one sided, spontaneous, lustful,angst ...you HAVE to write more about this couple sadly there's not many out there T-T looking forward to your future works
Party-Shoes16 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
We can pretend we're in a dark cave, looking for treasure and we were captured by the big, bad Rahpie-saurus!lol. Loved that part. It's so Mikey.

I also loved the poem and your descriptions of shadows and light. They were wonderful.
ChiakiAngel chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
*nods* Very well done, and very descriptive. *grins* I loved every moment of it.