Reviews for Thursdays
algimi chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I loved this! I couldn't help but think in Addison during the episode cause I'm a Maddison & Addek fan... good job I love the last line )
MoonlightGardenias chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one thinking about Addy's reaction to the news. I almost wish they'd aired the Grey's finale first so we could have gotten some reaction, but I know that probably would have been too much, considering what went down.

Anyway, I thought it was perfect. Great job!
Izabella Black chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
thanks for posting. i didn't even think what the reaction would be on private practice to the shooting at SGH. i loved it. i wonder if they will acknowledge it on PP. thanks again
x chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
really nice, looking fwd to the next chapter, hopefully we get more Amelia and Addison background.
notlikeshedid chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I loved it. They should do something like this for the show.

- xoxo, Erika
AmyHale chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
It's amazing! I love Addison too, and the last sentence is so... perfect. It suits her.

And in the end I had an idea; you could write some more one-shots for the othere characters that worked at SGH and then left, as Erica and Burke, or maybe even Adele and Bailey's ex-husband. Think about it, it would be awesome :)
M. Pond chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I really love this idea. I'm a huge Addison fan (even as an MD shipper) and this would be horrible news for her. I mean she worked at SGH, she was married to Derek, she was in love with Mark. I don't want PP but they should acknowledge the shooting just because it would be something that Addison would hear about be upset over.

Great job :)
McEnglish chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I really enjoyed this. Don't get me wrong, I am a HUGE MerDer fan but I also love Addison and you can't ignore hers and Derek's history. Anyways, great job! It was nice to see the events of the finale from an outside perspective.
McHobbit chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I like the idea luvlexi714 had but PLEASE not Sam! Addison worked there and married to him and Amelia is his sister- so it would affect THEM most of all. So I would love another chapter of Addison and Amelia going to Seattle! Your writing is really good and Addie's my favourite too.
Alwaysx33 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
loved it! maybe you could continue this make it where Addison and Ameila and Sam (just cause I love Sam/Addison lol) come to SG/MW? oh and idk if you write for Private Practice or if you like Addie/Sam but we need more Addie/Sam fics lol )
iamkellylouise chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
amazing. pretty perfect. ).