Reviews for Ranger's Apprentice: Magic Knows No Bounds
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 5 . 4/20
That's fine. Summer's coming soon anyway, and you might get lots of time to write then. See you soon (hopefully)! Just remember to take this chapter down when you post your next one.
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 4 . 4/7
You say you will always update at some point - even five years later? I'm not so sure.
Still, I will follow this, just in case.
Please update. Please. I'm begging you. I love this story.
AlexaMarrinDaughterofPoseidon chapter 4 . 12/17/2015
Hi, I know it's been a long time since you've worked on this story, but I really like this story and was wondering you you'd bee willing to continue it. Also, an idea you could use would be that at night, instead of the usual dreams, Will meets Harry. And eventually their bond gets so strong that they can talk telepathically even when there not sleeping. And for some reason, so far, only Harry can talk.

Just some ideas. I hop you continue working on this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
Please I'm begging you, KEEP WRITING!
wildcat1144 chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
Oh man, this hasn't been updated in so long! Please update soon I really like it
bookygurl3400 chapter 4 . 11/1/2015
Are your dead? Please don't be dead, I like your story. Although, it HAS been almost 4 years since an update...
I chapter 4 . 6/12/2015
More more I am a more Zombe
xxCryingxDragonxx chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
I really like this story. :) Will you write more of it? Please?
SheMcScribe245 chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
Lol! I loved it! Please update soon!
-Scribe
LegGree chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
A. M. A. Z. I. N. G. PLEASE WRITE MORE I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A GOOD HP AND RA CROSSOVER FOR FOREVER! YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
plz update! so will is harry!
Martha Prebble is awesome chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
This is amazing!
I can't wait to read more!
Icyicy00 chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
I don't understand the significance of them swapping souls? just yet but I'm sure you'll get to it.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
this is really awesome and interesting i can't wait to see what happens next please continue!
Kira Kyuu chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
Like what you've got so far. Hope you decide to continue.

K9