Reviews for Volumes In Silence
starfire25 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
nice. i like it. missing scene from the movie.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Flippin' awesome story! Also loved this scene from the movie...but there's never a clip of it on YouTube. Can't watch it unless I watch the movie, which would take up too much time for just one scene. Someone should seriously post the video of it. Until that happens, I'll just be rereading this! Lol XD
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Liked the fic!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Loved this character study, especially Cougar's analysis of the others, nice one!
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Aww, this was sweet. I liked how well Cougar knows his team, and how well he can read them.

I liked the mix of scenes from the movie and your own parts
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Very nice story. I love all the soft touches to this hard men. Thank you for sharing.
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Lol, cool fic!
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
An interesting take on things. Thanks for writing some Losers fiction (there isn't enough out there).
Tigerhawk102 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
absolutely lovely 3

You did a good job with Cougar's voice, and i liked how well he read into the rest of the guys. I also liked that you didn't make Roque's betrayal obvious, because if Cougar had had any idea he wouldn't have looked like he did in the movie when he found out. (which just about broke my heart D:)

I really, really liked how you portrayed Clay though. He's almost-father figure behavior is exactly how i thought too- and especially with Jensen. If Clay has kids in their early twenties, that puts them not much younger than Jensen right? It all fits, a bit.

You should defiantly write some more for this fandom. I'll hunt it down if you do. :D
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Aww this was soo cute! Great job! :D
Corabe chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I really enjoyed this! Nicely done and well written!
xTornAsunderx chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This is wonderful. Cougar's quiet contemplation of the team seems so realistic. I love that you make it sound like he's always there for everyone, just waiting in the background to catch them when they fall. The inserted scenes are nice and refreshing. Cougar's insights into the other's personalities and reasonings is wonderfully deep and well written.
Damion Starr chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Awwws! I loved this. A wonderful insight into the mind of the badass sniper.

I have to admit when I was watching the movie I got all concerned when Jensen wasn't saying much while Cougar was patching him up...Cause apparently I got a movie and real life mixed up again. ;;

Loved the little bit at the end with the sucker! Cougar's so adorable.
parisindy chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
awwwww that was brilliant!