Reviews for More Than That
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
I LOVE IT
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
It sort of bothers me that this fanfic glossed over Rachel being raped because if you're gonna add that it needs to be elaborated on since it's such a serious subject. Their should be lasting trauma and no one would automatically jump into a relationship if they were raped in their previous one because you wouldn't have enough trust in men. Personally I like the fic but I think it should have been a multi chapter with Mike piecing Rachel back together and it ending with her still be scarred because you never really get fully over rape but happy with Mike and trusting people again.
DarknekoKurai chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
hahahaha i love this! i am normally a huge Puck/Rachel girl but i really liked this! I think I can be more open to Mike/Rachel -
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
haha very good
Allthatjazz chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Jesse's a jerk, but I never found him as abusive. Maybe with words, yes, but not to Rachel, only Finn. I guess I feel that way because I'm pro St. Berry. However, in this story, I am glad Puck beat the living crap out of Jesse because, well, he deserved it. I seriously wanted to join Santana.

I never considered Mike with Rachel- mostly cause I've actually seen them even talk on Glee. But I like the idea! I mean, Mike can't sing, (well apparently he can in the story but not on the show) but heaven help me can he dance like nobody's buisness. Rachel's voice is equal to Mike's

dancing so they cancel each other out. Don't make this a one-shot and continue!
Kkaty chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Gleek unity makes me smile
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
haha nice job :)
MysticalKC chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Loved It!
eddymyla chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
GAHH! LOVE glee standing up for rachel!

LOVE BACKSTREET BOYS!

loved puck and santana at the end!

HATE JESSE!

kay done :)
TheAttentionJustEncouragesHer chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I dig it! gah. Jesse is suck a prick sometimes. I kinda hope a giant chicken comes looking for those eggs and smooshes him... now that would be a plot twist :)
mag721 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
awwww yay for Glee club sticking up for Rachel! :D
xoxoallie chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
HAHAHHA i love puck and santana at the end

3 mike he is so sweet
LoLness chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
ha lol this is sooo cute. i love mike chang. yay him and rach are mii fav pairing. awesome fic. btw if its not any trouble cud u rite anothe mike/rachel fanfic coz urs r sooo freaking awesome. go team cherry

peace, love and war