Reviews for Damn Waffles
SandNinja101 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
O.o Organic waffles? Punk up before six? Dude, I feel like I stepped into a weird universe where everything is opposite of what it usually is! But I love it! . I think it's super adorable that Punk has a soft spot! 3 So cute!
Mrs. Alexander Sterling chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Hilarious! (:
xPoppyx chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
OK, when I say I was damn near pissin' myself, I'm not kiddin'. This was cute, funny, and definitely worth the one-shot read. I usually don't read them because I just don't see the point, but this is by far the best one-shot I have ever read. You've definitely got my attention and now I wanna read more, even all, of your stories.
Racizzle is too f'ing lazy chapter 1 . 6/12/2010

I'd leave you a sensible, comprehensible comment, however that would defeat the point of this whole thing. If I were Phil, I would actually dropkick her, because when I finally get sleep. I get fecking sleep. :D

Yeah. I have no ideas, but I do have smiles, which is just as good.

/rachel's weirdosity - more terminology. ;)

Write some more Chantizzle. I mean it. :
CULater chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Too. Damned. Cute.

I seriously lol'd at the visual of Phil Brooks standing in line a grocery store at the butt crack of dawn, looking like he was contemplating murder.

How adorable and sweet..i like when the guys turn out to have a soft streak in them. I am not a huge Punk fic fan but you may have just made me rethink that.

Good job!
Eiris Hales chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Really Chantel, really? Waffles?

Y'know, I thought I was weird writing about men being soft as sugar cookies, and y'know, Disney movie-themed stories. But I'd never thought as something as random at this. But still, I love it none the less! :D So entertaining.

Lol, I can't see Phil getting up before noon. Why the hell would be gettin up before six? totally lolage right there.

Lmao confused Phil is confused.

Wowwwwww, I mean, I asked my man to do pretty crazy shit for me, but a ten mile drive just for waffles - yeah, I'd definitely get my head chopped off.

Hahahahaha Food 4 Less.

The character you protrayed for Phil was just great I loved it.

What would Ellie look like? o.o

Totally going in my faves.
elliexhardy chapter 1 . 5/28/2010

*laughs* "Funny thing? She wasn't pregnant. She was just weird." I laughed so hard lol

Poor Phil...personally, I would have settled for the Eggos, which I now am craving lol...I feel a part two coming onnnnnnn XD But yeah, let him get me my organic waffles XD

I LOVE IT! THANK YOU! Now I feel better :)
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Gahhh, you just about killed me with the fluff, Chantel! Ellie will LOVE it.

Random food cravings ftw. Woo. But ORGANIC waffles? Gimme my Eggos any day.

Oh, using those feminine wiles to get what she wanted. I like. I like how you wrote Punk, Chantel, twas phenomenal.

EIGHTEEN DOLLARS for TWELVE waffles? Um, I'll pass, thanks. I'm way too cheap.

Awww what a cute ending!
Aysel Maha chapter 1 . 5/28/2010