Reviews for The Reason Why
thedoctorandhisamelia chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Beautifully written! :) hope you wrote some new stories soon hehe
portionss-forfoxes chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Sexy, sweet, funny, in-character...what's not to love about this story? Great job.
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Absolutely did them justice. I love how Amy just ignores/runs over what ever the Doctor is 's so totally her.
Angelic Toaster chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I LOVE IT!
merylx chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
love love love this fanfic! you certainly did do them justice and it was soooo cute :) well done merylx
indigopeach chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Yay!

I feel a bit bad for River Song and Rory.

But not really. ;3
Untitled chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This was fantastic. I've found it difficult to find well-written Eleven/Amy stories that managed to stay true to the character while simultaneously making their romance believable. You have truly succeeded in that. Well done, my friend.
timano chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Wow! I can see that exchange happening as if it had been televised... And we STILL don't know enough about River Song to tell us she isn't actually an older Amy herself, for example. I loved the way Amy came out, er, on top, um, of that situation, I mean, if you know what I, although I don't actually mean THAT...

p

Ahem. A superbly written, thought-provoking story. 10 out of 10 stars. (And I can't wait until the 2011 episodes of Doctor Who, so we can find out exactly who River is, and what happens to Amy. I mean, every companion since 2005 has ended up changed in a major way, whether become a Time Goddess, dropped back at home with a hole in the head, made immortal, dropped in an alternate dimension, or taken the mind of a Time Lord into her own and had it removed. What will happen to Amy now? We'll find out soon enough.)
roundabout1267 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Love it! I think you interpreted Eleven very well, and I love how Amy was sort of rambling/making conjectures(and lots of them!) I would beg for a sequel, or a multi-chaptered fic, but I think this is a great one-shot.
tasty-kate chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
EEEEE! Loved it! What a great build-up. I loved it how you didn't rush into anything... wow. Well-written.
Angel-Hunteress chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I loved this! Please write more stories like this! )
TillyMe chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Oh yah, you did the parring justice:)
methehuman91 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Though I'm not entirely sold on the pairing - (I was before 'Amy's Choice'!) but I really want to be! They're adorable together - and this story is brilliant.

And I get what you mean about being unfaithful to David Tennant - so many of my friends are all like 'I'll never like the new Doctor! Neverrr!'

But Matt Smith is a charmer :)

Anyway, good job :)
timelady1210 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Silly Doctor, thinking he could resist the charms of fairy tale Amelia Pond... love love love this. The chemistry between the two of them is like lightning, and you nailed it. Quite sure I'll be rereading this a few times...
ithinkthisisbrill chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
LE-GEND.

i love this, you captured them perfectly :)