Reviews for Misplaced Timing
long live marshmallows chapter 4 . 4/23
Wow, that's quite a lot of stuff that happened in one chapter.

Hmm maybe Kakashi's actions is normal for this "dimension"...
long live marshmallows chapter 2 . 4/23
O. M. G. KAKASHI TRAVELLED BACK TOO!? That's the only plausible explanation I have for this! XD
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 4/23
HAHAHAHAAAAAA :'D I just love the end when Naruto consults with himself!
" the foursome pressed heads together and whispered among themselves for several minutes." Just awesome.

csad21 chapter 25 . 10/13/2013
This is a very entertaining, interesting, and plain captivating story. I dislike stories where the timetravelling character goes around telling all and sundry about the future and not only does he get believed ridiculously easily, there are no consequences for this. Makes me sometimes wish someone would write a timetravel fic where a *villain* would travel back in time and spin a tale about being from the future and part of the heroic efforts to defeat the be-all end-all of all "villains", who just so happens to be the *hero*. Would make for an interesting read if he/she were believed as easily as is cliché. But I'm rambling. Sorry.

Anyway, none of these problems are present here in this story. Naruto does immediately tell Sandaime (which made me fear for a moment that it was one of *those* fics), but it set off an veritable tsunami of events that have probably by now long spun out of anyone's control. That had me hooked to the story. And the character interactions *keep* me hooked. :)

It helps that, as far as grammar and spelling is concerned, it's readable, so I don't get thrown out of the narration every few minutes as it sometimes happens with otherwise good fics that have bad gr/sp.

Not to mention the many, many little details that I just love: like the Lee-Sasuke friendship, for example; or how Itachi reacted to seeing his brother happy; or Nagato's reaction to hearing of Jiraiya's death (which is actually awesome because now Orochi is screwed); the fact that Anko is still with Orochi at this point in time; and many more.

There are a few questions I have, though:

* Is Danzo dead now or not? I'm still a bit unsure about it because of the switch with Yura scene, and because while I would like him to be dead, the old codger is too slippery a snake to die so fast.

* Will you, at some point, actually address the fact that Kakashi seemingly does not waste a second's thought on Naruto? It came across as if Kakashi couldn't care less about Naruto, that his only thoughts are about the well-being of Sasuke.

* Will you address Sakura and Kiba's disloyalty? Especially Sakura's, seeing as she'd already promised to not abandon him? (Though it may be my dislike of the girl in canon speaking, but I never thought loyalty was a ever a quality Sakura had, and I'm pleasantly surprised you did not make her an idealized version of herself, but actually acknowledge her age at the time of the plot and her weaknesses.) I know they're just children at this point, but it still hurts Naruto, so it should be addressed, and it should have consequences for those two when they reconcile with Naruto, such as gaining his friendship back not being easy or Naruto subconsciously or not never fully trusting them again. Harsh perhaps, but you get the gist. It just always bugs me when *any* action, good or bad, is left without consequences, you know?

* Ino's attitude towards Naruto, where apparently his mere existence is an inconvenience to her is annoying as hell. You did a very good job of writing it that way, especially considering that I usually like the girl far more than the other girls and am far too ready to overlook her brattiness. (In fact, this is what I like about your writing as seen in this story: the reader's emotions are easily engaged without the story being too much of an emo-/angst-fest.) But will it be addressed soon?

* Here's a bit of problem: when the hell does Naruto's surname of Namikaze get out? Why and when does Naruto decide to go by that name? The only opportunity is when Fugasaku comes in search for Minato's son to the village, but how and when does it spread to the rest of the village? And why is there so much non-reaction to it? This just bugs me. There was no transition from Uzumaki to Namikaze, and for a moment I even thought maybe I'd skipped a chapter or something.

I'm looking very much forward to the next chapter. :) It's been a year since you updated this story, though. Does that mean you've abandoned it? I hope not. It would be too much a pity.
Igor chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
The "Lemme consult myself" part was great.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
And now they trust yamato? Why, when he is a proven traitor?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
You do realize that Tenzo being ROOT makes no sense, right.
hentai18ancilla chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
I hate Sarotubi in your fic. Hate that damn bastard who was very aware of all the injustices that Naruto faced and who watched his weapon with a weary eye. Bastard.
flaming rose chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
Three deaths? (Sweat drops.) I only remember Jiraiya's. Anyway, I'm going to log off this fanfiction for awhile, y'all. It wasn't exactly what I was looking for. Anyway, that and that so see y'all!
OnLyMinO chapter 25 . 1/4/2013
ne,ne i really like your plot. i hope naruto gets more ally soon though.
LuxEterna1 chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
great story so far
but why is tenzo a root in this story? cause in canon he was used to watch sai as he was not a root agent
or did you simply needed a convienient henchman for danzo?
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
aaaaah that oldie should die in a mole hole! his years are done ! he should just step aside and kill himself
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
by the way Gaara will be okay right ? right ?
XT3100 chapter 18 . 11/6/2012
so much changes so fast!
RamenKnight chapter 25 . 10/27/2012
Well this chapter was fun. Been a while..