Reviews for An Ever Fixed Mark
MargieLuvv chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
I really really like this :)))
OwlSun chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Want more! Great story. I want more Snape of course :D
Avid Reader chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
NO! That's naughty, you can't stop there! I'm loving this fic as it is so perfect and yet here you come and stop it three years ago. I expect your work to be handed in tomorrow, any later and you will be losing 50 points and getting a detention with Filch. Now go before you're late for your next class :p
PrincessBetty01 chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Okay! Here's your dang reviews! Just continue the story!

Anyway, I really like how everything isn't being rushed and ironically Snape's helpfulness for Harry and his class. Now, I do wonder if everything will ease up between the two!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Please write more soon. i really enjoyed reading this. Thank you.
Kaede203 chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Please update?
Alwx chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
Maybe Sev should follow that train of thought. More please!
I'mJustWhoIAm chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Wow. This is amazingly well-written and while normally student teacher romances aren't my thing, this is more than good enough to convince me that they can be interesting. You're awesome!
lycantha13 chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
wow your story's amazing, its so nice to see the characters in character. please dont say this story is abandoned forever? i think it genuinely could and is brilliant. i hope you continue!

MorticiaYouSpokeFrench chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
This is such a great story! How come you've never written more? Is there still a chance for you to continue it?

Please do, I really enjoyed reading this, and I wish there was more to read!
Joanne chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
amazin chapter, keep writing :)
iamalittleLeStrange chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
it's coming Snape is going to find out about Harry's home life soon i just know it! can't wait till the next chapter!
iamalittleLeStrange chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
nice Snape and Harry's conversation was just plain akward, wich i loved
iamalittleLeStrange chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
oh my god i love it! Harry's obsession with the book is done buetifully and i can't wait to read about Snape's thoughts about what he must have seen in the next chapter
Reynardetta chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
I'm guessing you didn't get enough reviews that week?