Reviews for The Fire Inside
Trapped Rabbit chapter 6 . 8/17/2005
“Evans, I’m as happy as can be. Tra la la, let’s go get ice cream.” That made me laugh. a lot. not really sure why. But it did. Please review, this story is going REALLY well.
kawaii-konnichiwa chapter 6 . 9/11/2004
update!
softballsweeti11 chapter 6 . 8/29/2004
update soon please!
Lizzie Black chapter 6 . 7/28/2004
well. i know it will take you a lot of time to update but please try to make it fast, will you? i'm very eager to see how will their relationship look like through your eyes cause i have read very many variations and it's just interesting to read one more... you have nice stories, do know this? til the next time i'll be reviewing your stories...
Loves to Read chapter 6 . 3/31/2004
please update soon! this is really good! :) I love the A/N's about Peter *glares at him hiding in the corner* - they're so funny. heh, he's such a slimeball
Slim Santa ON crack chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
heheheheheheheheheheh. i like it but u no whrn i saw 9 months later i (for some reason) thought...BABY!
CoolBreeze chapter 6 . 7/30/2003
yay! another story! this one is good, i especially like what you did with the chapters like what JK Rowling did with the books. yay! update soon!
dragondew chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
keep writing
dragondew chapter 6 . 7/3/2003
Don't tell me that you're giving up on this fic! NO I WON'T LISTEN! PLEASE KEEP ON WRITING! There are not enough Lily/James fanfics to just stop! NO! PLease keep writing!

your on my favs author list! I LOVE your stories, they are amazing!

Keep up the awesome work!

God Bless!
FireBringer chapter 6 . 7/1/2003
cool
lil-sweeti011 chapter 6 . 6/3/2003
hiee!plz continue whenever u can...i c u haven't updated since 07-20-02, but *gasp*..u retired on this fic!No

*takes a breath*...No o! plz...if u read this, plzplzplz *gets on knees* continue!
lil-sweeti011 chapter 2 . 6/1/2003
hey, great ff...i wish that time didn't go by so fast tho, cuz it's like, september, then suddenly march, then the end of the year...still great tho.
Riana-Rin chapter 6 . 5/25/2003
Just finished reading! It was really cool. But, too bad you're retiring it. That IS true, right? I know I read it somewhere, can't remember though..sorry! Bad memory! Okay, I'll stop now. Wish the fic would go on tho..)
monkinO chapter 6 . 5/10/2003
um... wow! lol ! does lily has a crush on sirius or NOT ? it'd be great to make james jealous... and i guess lily's going to get jealous about james and arabella ?lol... *not at all*... write soon! shouldnt of ask, i dont think you'll even do that! lol
Kylaya chapter 6 . 4/29/2003
I went to read more and there was no more :-( please rectify this situation, thank-you.