Reviews for Expedient
VixenOfMeiraz chapter 35 . 11h ago
Awesome story, please update!
Della chapter 35 . 2/22
This story is just full of intrigue isn't it? I find your characterizations of everyone fascinating. I'm especially eager to see what Kakashi is going to say; exactly what did Ino reveal to him? Looking forward to reading more from you!
o Charlie x chapter 1 . 2/20
My god this story takes me to a different world. I love how you write with such detail, every time I read a chapter it leaves me wanting more.

It's unfortunate that you've put this store on hiatus, I has just re-read the latest chapter and have been patiently awaiting for an update.

Whatever you chose to do, I do hope you continue publishing such great stories. Regardless, I'll be eagerly awaiting a new chapter.

Thank you for the hours of adventure you've given me with your story.
anonymous chapter 35 . 2/20
I don't typically review on stories, but i've seen that you are discontinuing this and it's sad. You shouldn't allow people's trivial idiotic comments bother you. You have received a lot of recognition for this story so of course that means having to deal with more of they annoying comments. But if you let these comments get to you then you're only giving them power. I hope you continue this story because it's great and so many people love this story.
Lzhy chapter 35 . 2/20
Can this story just be considered canon? It's AMAZING! I love the character development and the interactions between Kakashi and Sakura- their relationship is so much more interesting in this fic than in the anime, I think. Is this on permanent hiatus? I really hope you decide to continue writing this because (as I said before) it's fantastic. Also, Sakura is so close to meeting up with Deidara again! You can't stop now...
laravine chapter 35 . 2/14
This chapter was wonderful, and your writing style is so easy to follow and does an amazing job at painting a picture in my mind of what's going on in the scene.. I've said it before but I love this story. Ever since I started reading it a few months ago. This has easily become one of my favorite stories on this site. I just hope you know how amazing of a writer you are for planning such an intricate and interesting plot.

As much as I want the update I care more about making sure you're okay. It's sad to see you go on Hiatus, but having you be alright matters more than another chapter. Know that your readers care about you. I hope that everything is alright, and I hope that when you feel comfortable you'll pick up the story again.
Orcafreak3 chapter 35 . 2/14
This story is incredible! Its been a very long time since I have come across a story so well written and with a plot that is interesting and fun to read. I am a massive DeiSaku fan and to have not been able to find one in ages that's worth reading, so many people don't write their characters well. I adore your take on both if them, along with every other character so far. I really like Sakura's development into her own. Can't wait for the next chapter! I know this is on Hiatus but I really hope you carry on writing this story. You are an amazing writer! :)
SwiftKick chapter 33 . 2/14
...It's almost as if I not only plan out and write this story but also edit it myself...as if there's a lot of work involved... Wow... And it's almost like I "consistently" apologise for my typos in my author's notes because I know I struggle with rereading and editing my writing...
Hey! Loving the story so far. However, I have a few suggestions. You're consistently using "loosing" instead of "losing". Also, once or twice, you've used " your" instead of "you're". Just not picky grammar things, but good grammar can get you far, especially with such a good story. Keep up the good work.
I love this story please keep updating! but one question how is she going on the mission with her chakra paths destroyed n one of her arms?
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 2 . 2/11
I can already tell you now that I'm an avid Deidara x Sakura reader. If it is possible I would want them to get together in the end. But the genre of your story does not include romance. If this is a GEN fic, then I have no problem either.
I just love to read strong Sakura fanfictions.
Anon chapter 35 . 2/9
Regarding your Author's note... There is no reason you should be apologizing. Your writing is evolving, and that means change. Change makes some readers uncomfortable. I like to think that it's a compliment to the quality of your writing i.e. they are happy and satisfied with the work that you produce. I place myself in both categories. I am content with your writing, but I also welcome any stylistic or pacing changes that you, in your purview as the writer, deem necessary in the progression of this work. Your work has never disappointed me. The unexpected shifts in narrative perspective, the artistic decisions (tone, diction, even your use of italics) you employ to signify these shifts, the thrilling cliffhangers, and, above all, your characterization of Sakura as a truly bad-ass ninja are all things I look forward to in every chapter update.

Which is why some of the recent reviews have upset me. I don't want to go into specifics because I'll further upset myself. Just... a few of the reviews are selfish and unnecessarily critical, and I hope you aren't at all disheartened by them. A majority of the comments are really encouraging and positive, and the reviews that are critiques are informed and solely focused on improving and shaping your writing. The readers that have grievances related to the plot decisions shouldn't criticize your writing. Those are two different processes. For me, your writing is great. It's improving. It's evolving. And I understand how some readers might be frustrated by some of the plot decisions, but they are your decisions. This is your work. Readers are supposed to be spectators. We spectate. We can offer reviews and helpful (some not so helpful) critiques. But we aren't you. We aren't the writer. Please don't write for our sake or our satisfaction. Write for yourself, for your growth and improvement as a writer. And for the discerning readers, the plot decisions you make won't matter as much as your writing. Which, as far as I'm concerned, has never wavered from excellence.

And if this review offends some of the reviewers or you (I really hope not!), I apologize. I don't mean to step on any toes or overreach the designated bounds as a reviewer. I just want to defend what I think is truly great writing, and a great plot.

On behalf of your readers (including those who haven't posted reviews), thank you. Keep up the good writing, and, as always, we are eagerly looking forward to your next update.
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 1 . 2/9
I really did not think Deidara would be her sensei. That really suprised me. Because I'm stupid. :)
AwaitTheRise chapter 35 . 2/5
...I don't even know.
I've just read from chapter 25 and what I do know is that this was so amazing and fantabulous and fantastical that I'm making up new words. :) So much happened in ten chapters... First of all, the brothel arc was fan-fucking-tastic! I absolutely love the way you write Itachi. And Itachi and Sakura interactions. You should totally try to write some ItaSaku! 3 (no, really, please, please, do) The seventeen months outside of Konoha were interesting. I'm guessing that Sakura did some sort of physical therapy on her arms or found some way around it? Ahh, I wonder what Orochimaru wants with her And Danzou, too. So I'm guessing he knew about the bastard Uchiha and was keeping track of them? And the fifteen minutes before the meeting were organized by him so he could know what happened. I rather like Sai's friendship with Sakura. And the seal! I'm glad she found out about that. There wasn't much about Deidara, though I'm hoping that Itachi will mention meeting Sakura to him. And that Sakura will meet Itachi again. And that she'll figure out the truth of the Uchiha Massacre. You know what, just turn this into an ItaSaku fic! I'm wondering about a meeting between Sasuke and Sakura. Sakura somewhat understands why he left, but to Orochimaru... And the Gaara arc! Sooo looking forward to that! Gaara is one of my favorite characters! Ahh, and I wonder if the Akatsuki are going to be Deidara and Sasori I really hope you write the meeting at the extraction I really like that part! Well best wishes, and thanks for the amazing writing!
luctz36 chapter 35 . 2/3
OMG! Can't wait for the next chapter
1,395 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »