Reviews for Expedient
2manyships2ship chapter 49 . 5/1
I Loved this story. One of my all time favorites!
2manyships2ship chapter 50 . 5/1
Beautiful! absolutely beautiful. I Loved it! amazing.
earfluffy chapter 43 . 4/27
Snakes don't have ears.
earfluffy chapter 40 . 4/27
Poor fucking Kakashi.
earfluffy chapter 28 . 4/27
Ooh, fuck you, Sato.
earfluffy chapter 25 . 4/27
Something tells me that's not quite the reason anymore.
earfluffy chapter 22 . 4/27
Ino! Woo!
earfluffy chapter 19 . 4/27
Temari! Woo!
earfluffy chapter 16 . 4/27
Fucking Kakashi. I swear, that man.
Completely Confunded chapter 18 . 4/15
I thought my morning was bad.

Way to put things in perspective, Kakashi!
readwritemm chapter 21 . 3/10
Great story! Thanks for writing :)
Sorry... What?

So Sakura runs into a madman, operating as the head of a pedophile brothel buying and selling children, using it as a front to perform some ritual where he tortures kids for kicks before killing them and eating parts of them, and she almost gets killed by him...

And she's punished for killing the guy? Because somehow him not being a ninja (despite whatever he was doing) means she's not supposed to lift a finger in response to anything he was doing?

And the punishment is to drive her further away from having any trust in the village?

This isn't one of the stupidest scenarios I've ever read, because there's a lot of garbage out there, but it's far away from making sense. I guess I'll just have to wait and see if it's the blatant railroading it seriously feels like.
newest fan chapter 52 . 1/29
I have absolutely no clue how works. So if this gets posted weird or is the wrong way to do a review my bad.

ok - I KNOW you published this in 2010 and last updated in 2017 and I KNOW Naruto ended like a bajillion years ago BUT OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO GOOD PLEASE IF YOU WANT KEEP WRITING seriously you have no clue how much work I put off to read this in a matter of days. I can't believe it, but you did it. You fixed Naruto.

I don't really have any words that can properly convey how good this saga is, but please know that your writing is so, so appreciated. I laughed, I cried (literally), I thought about it all the time I wasn't reading it. So if you are so inclined, know that I would be THRILLED to read more.
I think I’m a masochist, because I keep re-reading this story over the years, knowing that by the time it ends I will want it to last forever, knowing I will always want more. Honest to god this is one of the best things I’ve ever read, and I’ve read a lot. Your characterization is amazing—when your characters speak I feel like I can hear them saying the words in their canon voices. As a huge Sakura fan, I find it incredibly refreshing to read a BAMF Sakura fic where her advances in strength and ability are believable and don’t sacrifice her canon personality. You know how to write growth. And the pacing/plotting of your writing is phenomenal. How much outlining did it take? How much did you know at the start about where it would end up? I’ve read Expedient before but I was still on the edge of my seat the entire time—I’ve done very little else over the past few days other than just read and read and read, always in anticipation of the next turn around the corner you would orchestrate. God, I wish this was canon. How dirty is it for me to say this is better than canon? Whatever, you need to hear it. This story is better than canon.

I hope you write for a living. Maybe that’s selfish of me. Maybe you’re out there curing cancer or doing something you love more than writing or just trying to get by, which I respect, god knows. But I’m going to go ahead and be selfish and say I hope you write professionally, I hope someone pays you to do this and you’ve made it your life’s work to write stories. And if you don’t write for a living, I hope at least that you still write, even if it’s just for yourself, because it feels like it would be a little bit of a crime against humanity for someone who writes like you to not write.

Is this too sappy? I’m sorry. Thank you so much for writing.
Sappuis chapter 34 . 1/3
My only question is...

Why do ninja care about something like that? I'd bet my pinky that they take assassination missions for civilians. Regardless of that, the 'civilian villain', as you put it, is very much a classic villain. While it's still murder (which, once again, is their job. What?), it's a lot better than going around massacring innocent civilians.

Even more than that... You said it yourself, Sasuke got off scot-free for defecting from the village. Out of a favor from Tsunade via Naruto. Who is Sakura's mentor. How and why has she not exercised her influence for something like this? Something a whole lot minor of an offense, considering their culture?

Or is it just the seal being fancy and Danzo being a prick? but you said real-world repercussions, so I'm very heavily confused.
2,385 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »