Reviews for Expedient
curlyhaironmyhead chapter 4 . 3/27
This story is awesome! The plot is original and the pacing is good. The characters' development is not rushed- so is the DeiSaku-ness of this fanfic. It's really interesting and I'm excited and anxious for the next chapter, so please update soon!

curlyhaironmyhead
H chapter 1 . 3/23
Why don't you update? I cry in despair, hoping I'm not being a horribly insensitive jerko by asking you this when potentially you could be doing, you know, importanter things or some vicissitude of life had permanently discontinued your interest in fan fiction or even...that you may've ceased...from...life. Still I greaaaatly enjoyed this story and am beyond intrigued by what's going to happen next. Even after all this time, I still hope that you would resume writing :) So, here's hoping that you do!
AwaitTheRise chapter 4 . 3/22
This is really interesting! I hope there's more!
Sharkbait-ooohaha chapter 4 . 2/18
Getting very interesting, please update soon, we your readers are waiting.
MiniRoonie chapter 4 . 1/29
This is a really interesting story and I'm impressed with how you've written Sakura and Deidara. I especially enjoy their relationship. I hope you haven't stopped writing it!
Awesome! Sakura-chan is so kick ass I wonder if she's gonna meet iwa genin her age? And I hope she got over her crush of sasGAY! Sorry I hate him but anyways update please!
Laila47 chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
This story has been the first to get me truly interested in a long time. I absolutely love your voice as a writer, and your way of making these characters stronger and more defined in my mind. I know you haven't updated in a while...but I hope that you will continue on with this story-you have several fans from only the first four chapters. I hope that you continue to write, and that we can expect more soon. Thank you for this wonderful story! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
Please update! This is really interesting!
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
This story is fantastic. I love the way you write the characters and make the plot realistic. I can't wait to see what happens next in this story. I hope it continues.
minah chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
update soon! This is a really good story, even though it only has 4 chapters so far... And its been like a YEAR!? Where have you disappeared to?
StarKiss666 chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
Update soon! I really like this story! )
Mimi-chan chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
Hey, I was just reading this over and was wonderingi f you were planning on continuing this anytime soon? It's really a lovely read and a great premise. Keep it up!
Beloved Daughter chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
Really awesome story so far! I only hope you will update again soon!
November Ember chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
I hope you seriously dont abandon this and continue this. I really want to see a DeiSaku development and a stronger Sakura. And the timeskip ! Please update! This fic is one of a kind! :)
BurnLikeAFlame chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Oh SMERRRRRR GOOOD. Seems good so far.