Reviews for Expedient
Sakura, no.
Haru chapter 27 . 6/28
YES DEI CHAN IS HERE
Haru chapter 22 . 6/28
Oh S***. Ino met him. And a smiling Gaara is an awesome Gaara.
Haru chapter 12 . 6/28
Sakura, the girl who climbed a waterfall. Has a nice ring to it. I'm so excited for the Chuunin Exams at the moment that I can barely type this review.
Haru chapter 11 . 6/28
I have a feeling that the person who screamed, yelled, and got sick has pink hair. Maybe it's just me... I suck at being sarcastic in writing.
Haru chapter 9 . 6/28
Everything was going fine until I got a fist to the throat...Sakura doesn't complete her battles in the blink of an eye, which is nice.
Haru chapter 1 . 6/28
Dei-chan is a sensei, huh. Exciting!
SanglanteAlouette chapter 36 . 6/27
Wow ! That's some story you're writing ! So far, I've enjoyed reading each and every chapter of it, and I'm definitely eager to see what is still to come !
Kiddyclapptrap chapter 1 . 6/25
I don't normally review, but since I really love this story I'll make an exception and reduce myself to the level of begging for another update, because I really love this fic. :)
ZeeSammour chapter 36 . 6/25
PLEASE update :( 3
gmpolar chapter 14 . 6/25
that damn dossier!
aries200 chapter 36 . 6/18
Normally I lose interest in fics more than 10 chapters long, but with this one I didn't want to finish... so you should definitely keep the updates coming, lol. Sakura as a character is my favourite element of the story, you haven't gotten rid of her insecurities but they haven't been allowed to render her useless either and you've provided instances that justify her progress to her current ability. Kudos.
B0R3DBL0GG3R chapter 36 . 6/12
Oh wow. This is actually such an interesting au. I'm excited to see what's going to happen with Sakura's seal and her meeting Itachi's clone I think it was.

BB
Th3redjumpsuits chapter 36 . 5/28
OMG. Whoa! This is amazing!

Please update soon! There's so much I can't wait to see! Deidara/Sakura interactions. Itachi/Sakura interactions! Gaara/Sakura interactions. Sasori/Sakura!

Sasuke(eventually, maybe?)/Sakara interactions! What will be his reactions to hearing she was shunned from the village he abandoned?

And I can't wait to see her reunion with Ino, and more Kakashi/Sakura communications, as well. I really like their dynamic. And we haven't heard from Deidara in so long, can't wait to see from his POV!
man I was expectin their reunion oh well so is she gonna be loyal to her first sensei or the village that saw her as a throw away hope she chooses her sensei update when you can :)
1,475 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »