Reviews for Expedient
Stormsandskieslover chapter 36 . 8/23
I never really liked the whole Deidara and Sakura thing until I read your story. It's amazing, I was hooked from the start and I can't wait to until the next update.
Sakura Sayuki Fuyama chapter 36 . 8/19
Holy shit this story is awesome! I can't wait fir the next chapter where they meet! I think you've made me love DeiSaku!
Tarnished22 chapter 36 . 8/18
Please update soon! I really want to know what happens!
asdfthecat chapter 36 . 8/7
please update! i have really enjoyed marathoning this fic over the last few days, so keep it coming! well, you'll probably eventually update on your own, so don't push yourself and make a crappy/short chapter. take your time and make it good and the perfect length. take all the time you need. i'm following so, onto the next story i can marathon, be sad when it's not finished, follow it, and move on because that's the kind of person i am! huzzah(wat)!
asdfthecat chapter 30 . 8/7
you know, the story that i read right before reading this was Stray Thoughts. just thought it was kinda funny for some reason, i dunno, my mind is weird.
Linda Chicana chapter 36 . 8/6
First of all I want to apologize for how long it has taken me to get back here and read your wonderful story. Also, I hope the stress of real life and annoying anons has eased up if even just the tiniest bit for you my friend.

Now as most of my reviews go, I loved it. It was wonderful to see you get back to the natural tempo of your updates. Also, I very much so appreciate how you are portraying Sakura's trauma and coping mechanisms because it makes her that much more of a real person.

While I'm still a bit confused with the reason for her leaving and wary of the reintroduction of Kakashi in her life (admittedly this is a bit biased since I never favored him originally) I'm really liking how you are bringing all these story arcs together. It is a very natural progression of "baby" Sakura into "awkward tween" and now "budding young adult".

I'm still waiting on:
1) more insight to Sato's main role in the story (I never liked that weirdo)
2) the ultimate reveal of Itachi just being a stupid and scared teenager that really didn't need to go to such drastic measures despite the want of his village elders (this was another thing that bugged me about the show because it never really made much sense).
3) the breakdown of seals in Sakura's mind (she has an awful lot of those) and the eventual reveal of her obviously cracked psyche and more insight with how she develops further from this or if it will be her eventual downfall (because lets face it, an unhealthy mind-which she technically does not have-does not bode well for the well being of a person especially in her line of work
4)And the much awaited reunion of Sakura and Deidara-now with a considerably more awake and aware Sakura!

And that's it for this chapter's obnoxiously long review! I wish you happy thoughts and good feels my friend!
dustbowls chapter 16 . 8/5
Wasn't going to say anything, but the new intro on the rooftop for Sakura was hilarious in a very understated way. Great characterization so far, and really nice to see some plausible character growth in a way that the actual series never managed.
An1meOtome chapter 36 . 7/28
Where is deidara :(?
kkfanfiction99 chapter 36 . 7/18
Please continue!
eenayde chapter 7 . 7/15
I totally agree with you about the Uchiha thing... :)
Amazing fic!
eenayde chapter 3 . 7/15
This fic just gets better and better.
hereandgone chapter 36 . 7/11
Oh my god I love this so much
You're amazing
Anonymous chapter 36 . 7/3
Sakura, no.
Haru chapter 27 . 6/28
YES DEI CHAN IS HERE
Haru chapter 22 . 6/28
Oh S***. Ino met him. And a smiling Gaara is an awesome Gaara.
1,487 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »