Reviews for Expedient
Guest chapter 45 . 50m
my god. I am so so confused but you wrote konan so perfect.
I think I spent most of this story confused.
what with your hiatus, plot twists, and cover changes
StarKiss666 chapter 45 . 2h
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I hate him. Fucking DIE! Anyway. I really want to see more. Update soon, please! ) He best not control Sakura...(
Noree chapter 45 . 3h

(Really though, this is probably one of my all-time favourite Sakura-centric fics EVER. Up there with Five Kingdoms of the Dead and The Blind and the Unseeing, like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please always keep writing! Ever thought of posting this to AO3?)
Reymen chapter 9 . 11h
Chapter 8 and 9 is the same.
sunspotss chapter 44 . 11/29
i cant wait until we find out what sato has scheming up to. Like obv sakura has been manipulated by him but idk to what extend. like a seal or the iv drip or a jutsu. GAH. Can't wait for the next chapter, love your writing. keep writing :D
highonbooks chapter 44 . 11/28
I just finished binge reading this fic and I have had to stop several time to go scream in my pillow from happiness. I'm writing this and shaking. It's TOO GOOD, IM FLOORED, I HAVE NO VOCABULARY LEFT, just thank you so much for putting this in the world! I'm a shitty reviewer, but know that I am lurking. And will continue to do so for a LONG WHILE.
Orcafreak3 chapter 44 . 11/27
God this chapter was intense! Just wow! I've been wondering when Sato would appear again, and i'm on the edge of my seat wondering how things are going to go from now on. Love this story so much, can't wait for the next one!
WhiteMint chapter 44 . 11/26
I'm glad I found this fanfic. Your story is really nice and unique. Such a shame I secretly hope to pair Sakura with other characters even though you already have the pairings listed. Though sometimes it'd hard to keep track of all the characters, especially when I haven't read the whole manga.
xAngelic chapter 44 . 11/26
Hahaha seeing Shii, and I remember your previous story with him and her and I'm like... anxious lol.
Sato-san... So many people, I can't remember them all... I know he was a creepy dude, medic? With Iwa being here, I remembered that other kid that came to Konoha! Teru or something? That'd be nice to see him again :3
SwiftKick chapter 44 . 11/26
Lucas: It's the technique she's been developing since chapter 29? It's even mentioned specifically by Kakashi in ch 34?
“About that shunshin technique with your sealed chakra – where did you get the idea for that?”

“Envious that I should be so clever, Kakashi-sensei?”

“Not nearly so clever as I,” returning her quip. “Aa, but it did remind me of someone...”
Lucas chapter 44 . 11/26
Pretty sweet chapter. But did I miss Sakura learning Hiraishin somwhere along the lines?
Lady Deviance chapter 44 . 11/26
Sato-san... I feel like he popped up way earlier but I can't remember him lol
becauseambatman1 chapter 43 . 11/26
Holy shit! You update fast! Wow this chapter though, has to be my favorite so far! So giddy for the next.:3
Suzululu4moe chapter 44 . 11/25
Traitorous duckbutt should just die.

Oh oh konoha. With their forces like that... The only ppl that might survive the end... Let's hope the zombie apocalypse doesn't happen.
Can't wait to read more!
1,788 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »