Reviews for Expedient
SilentAttendance chapter 28 . 4/11
Sato gives me the creeps..
He reminds me of Ibata
SilentAttendance chapter 22 . 4/11
Utsumino-san's appearance...
Sakura's original alter ego underwent drastic change and it's scarier now
Hope Sakura resolves her morality/killing issues soon. It sounds like the type of thing to get her killed in battle someday.
Will continue reading after I wake up...
jam99chgo chapter 52 . 3/21
you've got 2 update this
vehjrbg chapter 22 . 3/16
hahahahahahha noooiiiice
Paris Uchiha chapter 1 . 1/23
*sniff* In this story, I say that Deidara is a better sensei to Sakura than Kakashi. No offense, yeah! This is the second time I reread this and this chapter is one of my Favorite.
Love lots!
Dango Town chapter 52 . 12/27/2017
I just realised that Naruto was literally in the backseat for the entire story. XDDD
Gothic Rain chapter 52 . 11/14/2017
Got your message. Then deleted it (which led me to leave my message here instead). At first, I was going to be snarky and say something mildly aggressive then shut that line of thought down. Then after sorting through my thoughts and squashed my pride down enough to glance at my review history - well... I apologize for my "entitled" rudeness.

You know when you're in a mood but don't want to admit it because you feel it wouldn't be justified so you start this passive-aggressiveness? Eh? Hopefully not because then you'd be in my socks right now.

Point is, I'm sorry for being a bitch. I earned that one, yeah. I was just lashing out at the wrong person, not that I should be lashing out at all, but you know life can be unfortunate but the least I can do is own up to it. And knowing you actually read your 2000 reviews really made me wince, heh.

Anyway, you've probably heard enough from little ol' me so I'll cut my chit-chat here. I wish the best of health to you, aye. - GR
SwiftKick chapter 43 . 11/14/2017
Hi, special reminder from the author: No one /has/ to read this story. It wasn't written for anyone but myself, and while I've chosen to share it and am happy some people do like it, if it isn't to anyone's particular liking then they are free to leave (: Any time. Leave. Just leave. (: No need to come back!
Gothic Rain chapter 43 . 11/14/2017
I need another break from this story. I'm getting a headache just trying to keep up with this story. Not that my headache means the story is bad, despite all my snarky remarks, it is interesting enough to keep reading. It's just... complicated. The story seems like a bunch of ideas thrown together and attempted to keep readers interested by throwing in random bomb-like confrontations like this. A bit tiring after a time and not to mention a lot of scenes are so cliche. Like seal on the forehead, everyone being little crybabies, lack of character development that sort of thing.
But there's a lot of originality and so I keep reading because despite the headaches and the cliche you manage to keep me hooked on so many chapters. I'll admit this story ended at chapter 14 to me but the rest is still entertaining to read.
So... I'll be back.
Gothic Rain chapter 42 . 11/14/2017
Confused again. If you could please explain Sakura's seal that would be appreciated. From what I have gathered it regenerates serious injuries while turning her blood, saliva, bodily fluids into poison hence her spitting acid. I really don't know what's going on anymore. Heh.
Gothic Rain chapter 41 . 11/14/2017
Now, this chapter was just plain confusing. Haku is now the jinjuriki of the three tails, Zabuza has the eye of a Hyuga, Sakura just got run through with the Chidori and is just walking it off - seal or not there should be some PTSD - Kakashi is shrugging off his attack upon his student, and Sakura and Deidara say goodbye. Seriously. Confusing.
...she's not a disciple of the fifth either.
Gothic Rain chapter 40 . 11/14/2017
huh? Did Kakashi go into flashback mode and mistake Sakura for Rin or something? Storm's hitting hard, eh?
And seriously: Naruto this, Naruto that - everyone chirping that he saved the bridge, made allies with Haku and Zabuza, yadda yadda when that was Sakura. How annoying.
Gothic Rain chapter 39 . 11/14/2017
So... one very canon chapter followed by a very original. Curious to see what the next chapter will bring. And Naruto, her closest friend? Riiiiight. I believe that goes to Ino. Naruto is probably last on that list, just a little bit above the traitor.
Gothic Rain chapter 38 . 11/14/2017
Better. You know it's possible to do one-handed hand-seal right? I'm pretty sure Kakashi can do them. And with that seal, she'd have a cover while her arm wouldn't useless.
Gothic Rain chapter 37 . 11/14/2017
Character Development once again vanishes. Naruto proves he's a hypocrite. Following Canon as usual. Great.
2,227 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »