Reviews for Expedient
4miez chapter 19 . 9/18
Mission report to Yamato. this and that. just perfect. XD
TheAliceHuntt chapter 2 . 8/25
looks interesting and a great start!
Annarova chapter 50 . 8/20
OH MY GOD.
I read this story in a record speed, because it was just so so so good!
The premise was incredibly fun, Deidara as a sensei and Sakura as the young brat with potential. The first chapters were so fun, but I loved how smoothly you changed to a darker content, especially about the shinobi world, the abuse and the way shinobi are used. I really liked how you introduced the akatsuki and how Deidara joined them, it wasn't sudden en it was very in character of him.
Sakura's development felt very natural, and I really liked how you baffled me with the plottwist of her banishment (and loss of the apprenticeship).
The relationship between Sakura & Deidara was very sweet and organic. I was always very excited when they would meet, and it was always funny and sweet.
The flow of the story was wonderful and I really liked the introspective paragraphs of some of the characters like Ino, Itachi, Sakura, Dei and Kakashi.
Kakashi was wonderfully written, and he made me laugh so many times ('really Sakura? I'm your sensei.") and I loved his pettiness when Sakura failed to see him as a sensei. Their development was really organic and very in-character and their interactions were so interesting to read. They were a great pair and their development from 'frenemies' to actual partners was heartwarming.
Teru was a superfun character! He was funny (really so with Sasuke) and he felt very Iwa. Great job on writing him!
I loved how you sketched the characters of the akatsuki and their quirks because it wasn't OOC but they were much more human-like than in the manga. Konan was amazing, and I loved her. She was such a powerful character in a completely different way than for example Itachi, but still a league of her own. In this I really want to emphasise how amazingly you write these female characters. They are powerful, but each in their own singular way (like Hinata and Ino (I N O !)). They were real people and acted accordingly and you were able to create such empowered girls. That's a difficult thing to do which you did flawlessly.
Your story was so good to read, easy to read (your writing skills are really good!) and fun. The world you build was a wonderful place to be an I thank you so very much for that amazing story. I will keep this story close to my heart.

All the best and love,
A.
kuchiyose chapter 28 . 8/19
i knew i wanted to punch sato whats with him i dont like him
StokxCore chapter 52 . 8/14
This is absolutely amazing. And i love it so so much. I kind of want to see a sequel, or an epilogue kind of thing in which kabuto gets dead, sakura and deidara have their happily ever after. And i even get kind of curious about the possible romance between itachi and ino. So i hope you will write some sort of spin off, even though this took you years.
libraryrockerr chapter 28 . 8/13
I hate Sato. I dunno even what he's doing but I hate his guts.
libraryrockerr chapter 1 . 8/12
*reads the first chapter*

THIS IS GOING TO BE FREAKING EPIC!
wyteeth chapter 52 . 7/28
Please continue this! Also very sad to hear about your situation, hope everything is working out for you now!
mutecebu chapter 48 . 7/19
:O

D:

This cant be it. This is how deidra dies? I mean, blowing up while in Sakura's arms is great. But this feels like a dream sequence, everybody is apparently mind-controlled... I'm still reeling at all these events.

Sakura not holding back, and showing off these crazy skills is great. Its cool to see that Sakura is NOT a willing pawn of Danzo. I really hope she goes home and takes over as Hokage, at least temporarily?
mutecebu chapter 42 . 7/17
The fight as Konan and Pain attack konoha - exciting!
mutecebu chapter 40 . 7/17
"That was succinct."
"I serve a great but underutilized narrative function."
Hahaha!

Sakura warping to Deidra. Awesome.

Kakashinspitting Sakura. What. Moments like these make your style of keeping important, obvious details from the reader into something quite vexing!

Thanks for the story!
mutecebu chapter 39 . 7/17
Silly toni? Meh idk.
Keeping Sasori around as a disembodied heart is the best way to keep him around.
Nice to see Sakura get a promotion. Still feeling like something is yet undone in her character arc - she seems so dead since she killed that "civilian" - I hope to se her live a little! Ino, shanghai that girl STAT!

Seeing Danzo at a loss for words is great. Also, I am very surprised Sakura got permission, rather than breaking the seal herself. I thought it was Saito's seal for so long.

...and what is UP with that iwa ninja, anyway?
mutecebu chapter 38 . 7/17
Your manner of adding emotion to scenes where there were were none in canon is incredible, and one of the better qualities of this fic. " 'I'll be your puppet' - perhaps she agreed with him."
mutecebu chapter 35 . 7/16
Buh kakashi thinks she is looking into Itachi? That sounds like he jumped to conclusions there, but idk. Im slightly confused on that count.

Also. Time skip! Sakura of the Jungle, thats a first! What was she researching? Did she heal her arm? I am very intrigued.
mutecebu chapter 34 . 7/16
Oh man, those disruptive tupos. What can one do. :p

I am in fact not at all sure where the story is going. My thought would be Danzo arranged this so he could control her, but that doesn't make sense. My best guess goes "Something-something-Deidra-kun".
2,195 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »