Reviews for Expedient
SunnydayToday chapter 52 . 8/3
this was such an amazing and beautiful journey i feel like i embarked on when i read this. feelings are so strong for this fic
Secondlandia chapter 31 . 7/14
"Assuming you don't get knocked out."

"Every mission operates on the assumption a shinobi doesn't get knocked out."

I enjoy this little bit of sass from Sakura.
Secondlandia chapter 30 . 7/13
“She laughed, but it wasn't a nice sound. Ticking off her fingers, "let's see... I don't have the greatest track record with teachers: my first sensei abandoned me, the second ignored me, and the third died."

So Sakura’s Sensei position is the DADA teacher job of your Naruto world, cool.
Secondlandia chapter 20 . 7/13
“Sighing, he knew he would somehow have to lift their spirits again. Otherwise he would never advance.”

I laughed a lot at the idea of Sasuke lifting someone’s feelings.
Secondlandia chapter 13 . 7/12
“That's just your warped opinion!"
As an artist this is very funny.
You are a master. How did you think of these plots? Utterly genius and enrapturing. I kept watching for Sakura x Dei love bc I am a helpless romantic. BUT this story line is too good to care! Thank you for sharing your story :)
xyra23 chapter 50 . 6/18
this is absolutely brilliant!
SunnydayToday chapter 52 . 6/17
when a story is so complex and wonderful you just can't keep yourself from reading it all the way through

waiting anxiously for some quality time between Sakura and Deidara. their relationship was a really enjoyable part of the story and i would have liked to see it explored further. there was some wonderful hinting there,

so many interesting topics and discoveries were made, it was really quite brilliant!
Fahdza chapter 50 . 6/15
I LOVE DEIDARA SO MUCH
Fahdza chapter 40 . 6/15
...shit.
Fahdza chapter 28 . 6/14
WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH SATO? THIS HAS BEEN BUGGING ME FOR AGES DAMMIT
Fahdza chapter 25 . 6/14
So many issues, I'm starting to feel awful just by reading what Sakura is going through ugh
Fahdza chapter 24 . 6/14
I am honestly loving this story! I enjoyed reading Deidara's point of view.
This has been the best fic I’ve ever read, and the only one that has actually made me laugh out loud and bring me close to tears :p Only a lil upset that more romance scenes between Deidara and Sakura but it was written so well that it didn’t even matter ahh thank you for giving me something to read for a week! :))))
SilentAttendance chapter 28 . 4/11
Sato gives me the creeps..
He reminds me of Ibata