Reviews for Expedient
Gremlin Jack chapter 52 . 16h
Y'know what? Fuck Orochimaru. I am sick and tired of that cockroach. Please let Sakura sterilize his sorry leftovers because killing him all over again is just not going to be a fun read.
bardecki chapter 52 . 2/24
So I'm browsing around the ol ff and I see you added the new parts to your story! I was so excited because I hadn't finished reading it on tumblr and I'm glad I waited-I really am excited to see where this will go! I'm also excited to have strong (but human) Sakura back and see her relationships develop. Can't wait to see more. :)
Suzululu4moe chapter 52 . 2/24
Interesting pov of Karin
Tay chapter 52 . 2/24
Love it! I'm so happy you updated!
asdfghjkl chapter 52 . 2/24
pretty good. keep it up
amr56 chapter 52 . 2/24
These are pretty substantive appendices. I'm a fan. I liked this story a lot and I'm glad you're continuing in this way. I liked Karin's perspective and her thoughts on Kabuto taking over, and her steady loyalty to Oorochimaru. I also like her "friendship" with Suigestu, or at least the way they interact. They have history but don't particularly like each other and it's really interesting. I'm really curious about the conversation Sakura had and I really want to see what happens next. Thanks for updating!

and good luck with your applications!
I'm really bad at leaving reviews (sorry), but you're honestly one of my favourite authors on this site. I'm happy to see you updating again. I love how you write BAMF Sakura. She had such wasted potential in the manga. :'(
Sorry about the scholarship. Hope you'll feel a litter better after a few reviews from your dumdum fans. xx

-CFD
NatNicole chapter 52 . 2/24
BRILLIANT update! I especially love your Karin!
shin chapter 52 . 2/24
i'm sorry about the interview :( i really enjoyed this chapter and seeing karin and suigetsu! thanks for sharing this with us!
Evani chapter 52 . 2/24
Oh my gods there's more. Thank you so much for writing this :D
Oh shit chapter 52 . 2/24
Update! You spoil us. I'm really excited to see where this heads! I'm sorry to hear about the interview, I was turned down for a job recently,too.

Love that of all the things Sakura jumps to, it's ghosts.
Derpmind chapter 30 . 2/17
Please disregard my previous review. It was written emotionally simply to satisfy myself and I should not have posted it. This is an excellent story in all respects and I doubt many who read this story would find the previous review to actually be accurate. It was also very rude and unhelpful, and if I could delete it I would.
Derpmind chapter 29 . 2/13
Alright, I figured out the thing I hate about this story. It's disjointed. There are just too often parts and things that are entirely skipped or papered over. And I get that Sakura's memory is supposed to have gaps and problems, but honestly it's just hard to even get a read on her emotionally. It seems like all the connective stuff that keeps me invested and empathetic just fade each chapter. Sakura's strongest emotions and self-reflections are about how she's /broken/, and besides that... not damn much else anymore. I want to see what Sakura does and how she deals with things, but it's like events just happen on their own and Sakura is just along for the ride. And it happened gradually, so I'm not even sure when it started going that way.

I've seen this happen in other stories before, but it's so damn rare that I just don't even know what to say about it. The soul of a great story is how it can seem alive, but this one feels like it's been slowly turning into a freaking zombie. There's so much creative, fantastic pieces of genius in this story, but... I don't even know.
Derpmind chapter 7 . 2/13
I'm pretty surprised that no one in the reviews for this chapter mentioned the hint with the chakra paper. Healing chakra glows green, yeah?
PoochKat chapter 51 . 1/23