Reviews for Expedient
Derpmind chapter 30 . 2/17
Please disregard my previous review. It was written emotionally simply to satisfy myself and I should not have posted it. This is an excellent story in all respects and I doubt many who read this story would find the previous review to actually be accurate. It was also very rude and unhelpful, and if I could delete it I would.
Derpmind chapter 29 . 2/13
Alright, I figured out the thing I hate about this story. It's disjointed. There are just too often parts and things that are entirely skipped or papered over. And I get that Sakura's memory is supposed to have gaps and problems, but honestly it's just hard to even get a read on her emotionally. It seems like all the connective stuff that keeps me invested and empathetic just fade each chapter. Sakura's strongest emotions and self-reflections are about how she's /broken/, and besides that... not damn much else anymore. I want to see what Sakura does and how she deals with things, but it's like events just happen on their own and Sakura is just along for the ride. And it happened gradually, so I'm not even sure when it started going that way.

I've seen this happen in other stories before, but it's so damn rare that I just don't even know what to say about it. The soul of a great story is how it can seem alive, but this one feels like it's been slowly turning into a freaking zombie. There's so much creative, fantastic pieces of genius in this story, but... I don't even know.
Derpmind chapter 7 . 2/13
I'm pretty surprised that no one in the reviews for this chapter mentioned the hint with the chakra paper. Healing chakra glows green, yeah?
PoochKat chapter 51 . 1/23
oh no Ino!
nice update tho!
CosmicDucks chapter 19 . 1/13
All on board for the puns
CosmicDucks chapter 15 . 1/13
This is such a great story, I love it!
korenara chapter 1 . 1/11
GOOD GOD! I THOUGHT THIS WAS DELETED! I was about to review for the last chapter last week when I found out I couldn't, I panicked. I didn't even dare to update the ff app bc I was so scared this story might be lost, like, FOREVER. Anywho, thanks for this! This story has been one heck of a ride! ABSOLUTELY CRAZY, in the best way possible! I admire how Sakura has grown in this universe. You have tugged my heartstrings in such a way that I can't describe... Couldn't ask for more! Bless you and your exceptional writing! DeiSaku forever man
Sei chapter 1 . 1/8
I love this story so much! About to start my second read through of the story so that I can understand it better. Your writing is so pretty I could spend hours reading without pause. Thanks for this beautiful work!
xXFallenxBeautyxX chapter 49 . 1/7
I know you're already working on appendices, but I think it would be really awesome if there was a short sequel to this. Something that delves into his promise of finding her after, and some new adventures between the two. I know that this wasn't supposed to be a romance story but I always saw some potential between the two. Hopefully it will be explored in the future!
Anonymoose chapter 1 . 1/7
i'm so happy you didn't delete this :) seriously i love this so much
NatNicole chapter 51 . 1/6
Holy. Freakin'. CHIZ! *gapes, next grinning like Obito*
This fic is pure AWESOMENESS!
anatomize chapter 1 . 1/5
I went to your profile because I wanted to read a story by you (I forget the name, but it was some type of modern AU where the Akatsuki was a gang or something? Pretty sure people had guns) - but then I saw that Expedient is the only story you currently have - did you decide to delete your other stories or am I misremembering? Anyways, then I thought I would reread this, because the first time I read it, I never got to the end...

It kills me that Sakura is chosen because she is so ordinary (i.e. a bad ninja!), and yet when she finds out that she is chosen, she starts preening. Especially when Iruka says "no one besides u was considered for this :)" and she's so pleased...Aaaaah :') I'm SO looking forward to when she starts kicking ass and ppl are like...wait...where did this come from, she was supposed to be ORDINARY

I don't know if you check these reviews super carefully, but I have a small world-building question in case you do: why did you make the Tschukage's building so fancy & extravagant? I have nothing against it, just wondering about your thought process. Was Iwa mentioned to be a rich village in canon or something?
CosmicDucks chapter 12 . 12/30/2016
Nooo I don't want them to be separated. I knew it'd probably happen eventually but still! Great story btw, loved the waterfall scene.
Key chapter 50 . 12/30/2016
Last review: Wanted to say that I thought Hinata was KICKASS. Forgot to add in the word. :P

UGH. Sakura crushing the ringed eyes.

I think Sakura deserves a break. She really lost her hand? I was sort of hoping/wishing I’d dreamt that line.

Deidara touching Sakura with his forehead was very heartfelt.

I can’t believe this story is over!
Key chapter 49 . 12/30/2016
That moment between Deidara and Sakura was PAINFUL.

Teru!

"He's trustworthy, I promise," Sakura said, though Deidara didn't know which one of them she was addressing. This is an all around sad sentence.

Enjoyed seeing Hinata being

Liked how the trio got into Konoha.

Poor Naruto is a mess.

At last a kiss. But it was sort of anticlimactic.

That was so cool the way Sakura tore through Orochimaru with that axe.

I thought it was too ambitious for Sakura to want to kill Konan AFTER Orochimaru but she still managed in the end - with help.
2,137 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »