Reviews for Expedient
alonemachine chapter 50 . 10/20
That was one beautiful, beautiful story. Thank you very much
ThePirateQueen367 chapter 52 . 10/17
I do not know what's going on right now
Nuerotell28 chapter 4 . 10/17
Dang, a hundred kilometres? That's about the length of the Camino Ingles. I hiked that, and it was killer.
Nuerotell28 chapter 3 . 10/16
I love their dynamic. I really like how he keeps her on her toes, and that she keeps surprising him!
lu chapter 23 . 10/6
yas we stan the blossom queen
my fave fanfic tbh
Leanna chapter 50 . 9/18
I've enjoyed this story so much, my deepest thanks for writing. I was at first sceptical since it's not marked as finished and hasn't been updated for more than a year. I'm glad I took the bait and devoured this in 3 days, please mark it as complete. I don't want your Excellent story skills to be overlooked.
Really spectacular job and all the best to you :-)
SunnydayToday chapter 52 . 8/3
this was such an amazing and beautiful journey i feel like i embarked on when i read this. feelings are so strong for this fic
Secondlandia chapter 31 . 7/14
"Assuming you don't get knocked out."

"Every mission operates on the assumption a shinobi doesn't get knocked out."

I enjoy this little bit of sass from Sakura.
Secondlandia chapter 30 . 7/13
“She laughed, but it wasn't a nice sound. Ticking off her fingers, "let's see... I don't have the greatest track record with teachers: my first sensei abandoned me, the second ignored me, and the third died."

So Sakura’s Sensei position is the DADA teacher job of your Naruto world, cool.
Secondlandia chapter 20 . 7/13
“Sighing, he knew he would somehow have to lift their spirits again. Otherwise he would never advance.”

I laughed a lot at the idea of Sasuke lifting someone’s feelings.
Secondlandia chapter 13 . 7/12
“That's just your warped opinion!"
As an artist this is very funny.
You are a master. How did you think of these plots? Utterly genius and enrapturing. I kept watching for Sakura x Dei love bc I am a helpless romantic. BUT this story line is too good to care! Thank you for sharing your story :)
xyra23 chapter 50 . 6/18
this is absolutely brilliant!
SunnydayToday chapter 52 . 6/17
when a story is so complex and wonderful you just can't keep yourself from reading it all the way through

waiting anxiously for some quality time between Sakura and Deidara. their relationship was a really enjoyable part of the story and i would have liked to see it explored further. there was some wonderful hinting there,

so many interesting topics and discoveries were made, it was really quite brilliant!
2,248 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »