Reviews for The Edge of Love
IloveSethy chapter 12 . 2/28
I hope the story has not been abandoned. It is one if the best twilight fics v you can find these days. Can't wait to see how far things get with Edward or should I say Mason and Jasper before the cat is out of the bag.
twi-fic luver chapter 13 . 8/20/2014
Uh-oh, Edward's in BIG trouble...or he will be soon. They're both going to be devastated when Jasper finds out about Edward (because there's no way it will remain a secret from him forever). That being said, I can't wait to read about it! I wonder what will happen next?
Great job with this story so far - I like that the characters are so well-developed and I feel like I'm experiencing Edward's emotions alongside him. (Well, those of fear and confusion, anyway.)
I hope you get the chance to update soon.
girlyblue chapter 12 . 5/1/2014
I would like to know if you are going to continue this story I would really like to know what happens next in the story
Guest chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
I Love it All
Team Peeta Mellark chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
great story. Jasper is mean and I feel a bit sorry for Edward. Please update soon, I want to read more about this interesting pare.
YetAnotherFan2010 chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
i really enjoyed this story! wish i would know how it ends... Are you planning on finishing it? your writing is good and the plot is well developed :) xoxo
Clairefarran chapter 13 . 5/27/2013
You have to finish this story, otherwise, I will find you and I will… Ok maybe not but please keep updating, I honestly think it is one of (if not the) best story you have written so far.
abaulder chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
Please update this story! It's sooooo good! I have to know what happens :)
Booklover00 chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
I really enjoyed this story, I wished you had finished it but what you did write was really good.
t chapter 13 . 1/25/2013
Please write more chapters for 2013!
Creed757 chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
I really love this story, there's not many mob stories out where the mob boss, regardless of who it is stays in the "bad ass" persona the author begins them in. I love how Jasper was opening up a little bit before and then threatened to kill "Mason" I hope you update soon
PissedOff chapter 13 . 12/31/2012
Ayee! I WANT ANOTHER CHAPTER! Please no disrespect or anything but can you PLEASE finish this!
Tangie chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
Honestly... this story makes me horny... please write MORE. im In LOVE with this!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
You are am excelleny writer. You keep me ob my toes.i love the fact that jasper is a mod boss-its sexy. I love that edward is hiding a secret and i love how they both interact. Please continue this story; THIS IS THE BEST JASPER/EDWARD SLASH I EVER SEEN AND READ.i want more!
tangie chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
Please make a chapter 14 and 15! Please!