Reviews for Why Lelouch Is Wary of Hotdogs
AzulTheBlueDragon chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
XDDD nice!
mistfur chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
That is just abour the funniest thing I have EVER read!
Ni-chan9 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Ok...this is funny xD
IntelligentFerretFreak chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
O.O OMG! It took me at least three times to reread this to understand Suzaku's comment! I'm slow right now! XD Naughty, naughty Suzaku! Lol!
JelloMelloHackerMatt chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
funny fun crack XD love it!
hpalabay chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
hahahaha! the HOTDOG could mean 'that' or the hotdog itself! hahaha nice!
lilyrose225 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Eh, it's okay to post one thing at a time. Look at my posting record- actually, don't. It's kind of pitiful.

Hmm... That sounds like the kind of innuendo someone I know might use... Clever piece of crack. Thanks, I like your work.
o0CheckMate0o chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
omfg Serena XD I read this at work and had to fight so hard to keep from busting up. A customer gave me a funny look. *cough*

Your Suzie is seriously amusing XD mayo filled hotdog huh? The sad thing is I can see him saying that with a completely innocent and straight face.

Anyway I'm finally getting caught up with my fanfiction reading so I hope to read more from you soon!
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
*pfftt* AHAHAHAHAHAH-mayonaise? xD
LookingForMeaning chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
*gets her hubby Selena to resurrect Selena* No dying for you! lol, this is wrong on SOOO many levels...
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
pffft suzaku sure is a perv, but I don't know who is more of a perv, suzaku for making the comment or lelouch for getting the idea.
Sparxyu chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
lolz.
Strawberry Scented Paperclip chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Lol, cute and short~

Suzaku sure has a way with words. I wonder if he meant anything by it...he probably did :P
La duchesse chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
"You sure? It has mayonnaise in it."

well I am on the flore laughing my eyes out
HisaAngel chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
lolz Omg I don't think I'll ever eat hotdogs again lolz j/k XD Suzaku is such a perv even if it was innocent or not.