Reviews for Pandora's Box
collardog chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
This almost made me cry. The desperation was so strong and fierce. Well done
FARISWHEEL chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
I love this fic so much, and I like angst. This fic is amazing, and I love Draco's choice at the very end
FARISWHEEL chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Oh God, this story is angsty. I love it!
Hi chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Beautiful.
JohannaGracia chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
This is awesome! I was so touched when I read it. The angst is so clearly tangible in this fanfic that I would recommend it to anybody willing, its really an awesome piece of literature
Echo Vanity chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This is bloody amazing. I wish I had written it! Exquisite, orginal descriptions and so well written! Fantastic!
b3yondimaginations chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
this is utterly depressing and so beautiful and i love it, yet hate the sad ending. at least there's hope where you very nicely made draco accept harry's invitation, so i'm imagining and blending this ending to another fic which shows harry and draco divorced and are together.;P cos they both deserve to be together really.
Jordan chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Ugh. I cried so hard. This is perfect.
Jordan chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Sorry! My computer screwed up! :) but your writing is amazing. Really I have read quite a few of your fics and they are all so unique and brilliant. The way you write is captivating. I love the way you break into sentences with little snippets of dialogue and thoughts and words. It is amazing. Thank you.
Jordan chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Your writing is amazing. Really. I have read a l
distracted122 chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
You just made me cry, but that was a great piece of writing. Cant wait to read your other stuff.
Lemo Smith chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
That was sad. Real sad. But a lovely story nonetheless.

Lemo
SamHAS chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Cool story actually.

And I'm a mythology freak, so I love the Pandora reference.
DancingDisaster chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
I don't even know where to start... This story is just so heart-wrenchingly beautiful. I actually cried through the whole story. I just... Argh! I just can't find the words to express how incredible this story is. Your writing style is so captivating and different and just... wow.

I love fan fiction that goes with the real Potter storyline and (at least almost) fits canon and this was exactly like that and... Just... I loved this. I absolutely freakin' loved this.

From now on I will believe that this really happened. This story is canon in my mind.
captianOfships chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Wow... I am completely speechless. I think this drained me emotionally. I cried. I am just shocked by how much I reacted to this. I can't even think! I just can't believe the beauty the pure unadulterated emotion, both in the story and in me in response to this. Normally I just go on and on about how much I loved it or how it could be improved in my revews but I cant seem to function. I understand how you could slave over this and it definitely shows! Im still just so overwhelmed. I think I'm going to go read all of your other postings! Thankyouthankyouthankyou! A million times thank you for sharing this piece of art.
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »