Reviews for Pandora's Box
bellamara chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
This was so sad. I think I had teary eyes through out the whole thing.
xAstoriainmyDreamsx chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Ok,just so you know,if you weren't one of the most talented authors I've come across, I would be angry at you. But I can't be, cause no matter how much this didn't end the way my sappy little heart wanted it to, it was right, and it was good.

I really like your writing style, just saying. I really wish that I had the kind of talent that you possess.

xAstoriaInMyDreamsx
kcx19 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
you're an incredible writer.

unbelievably rich vocabulary

(and i love the lyrics/lines of poetry 3 )
XXShiro-KunXX chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Man I have never cried so much for a fic with only two chapters but this was superb!
Mel chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
This is absolutely heartbreaking. Deathly Hallows has always been my favorite book in the series so it was great to visit that again, but I feel like I visited it with something more in this. The Drarry factor changed what I originally read for the good.

And, God, how can you write with such emotion? I barely ever cry while reading fanfiction and reading this is made it my third time crying ever reading fic.

This story is wonderful and deserves so many reviews that the server goes down.
Mel chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I've never in my life read Drarry and I'm extremely ashamed of that fact considering how long I've been reading fanfiction.

Wow.

The bits in italics are like poetry. While I did get confused on the transitions, I still felt all the emotions you wrote for the characters. I must say that the way you write is flowing... I am adding this to my favorites.

Now, moving on to chapter two.
lilz54 chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Well done!
Simply.Scarfy chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
Awwwwww! You are just amazing at writing! Inexplicably good and everyhting of yours I have read i've thoroughly enjoyed. I don't have many fav authors but you are epic!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
THAT WAS INCREDIBLE! It's got me teary...

I like how the title related back to the theme of the story, and I really like your descriptive words and creativity. You invent these loving ways to describe things that no one has thought of before!

lgbtogether chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
This is horrifically sad. I cry. Easily. But I couldn't at this one. I cry at petit things - happy endings, moments of loss, turning points which shock me. This had no turning point, it was just a disappointment of love never realised and, well, I think I was too sad to cry.

Amazing attention to the books, brilliant writing (confused by the italics but they are beautiful - "sleep, because you can't dream about me with your eyes open." - made me audibly gasp.

Thank you for this. There are no more words that can be said 3 xx
ForgottenTales chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
The story was so tragic, from the beginning to the end. Even though it ends with hope, but really, it could go either way, and you wonder if there was any hope at all.

You keep waiting, and waiting, for the war to be over, so that they can finally be together, but life, doesn't work that way and they go their seperate ways instead.

It made me cry, a little. But it was beautiful, the story, the charaters, the relationships, language and all.
deezy-y chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
I would like to come away from this fic thinking that hope won out. I found myself constantly hoping that they would finally be together, only to be let down. This was definitely an angst filled fic, with lots of heartbreak, but with a glimmer of hope for Drarry at the end. Well done!
eatteresa chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
God I love your angst fics.

& I love fics like this that work around the story.
Sakura Butterfly chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
I couldn't really tell sometimes if this was a songfic or not. Sometimes the thoughts breaking the narrative worked, but at some points it was totally distracting. After a while I began to just skip the thoughts, but somehow I would know which ones to skip and which ones to not skip to were it still flowed well.

Dispite the distracting thoughts in the narrative, this fic was BEAUTIFUL! I mean REALLY beautiful!

I LOVE this! I've always like when authors can make a belivable relationship with Draco and Harry. I've only read a few authors who can do that (eclipse by mijan, afterimage by gravidy, and mortifico oblivios by thetwistedtruth) I think I can now add you to that list. I love that harry and draco went from hate, to trusting a little, to accepting, to friendship,, to trusting a lot, to like. That to me MAKES a good H/D story because they HAVE to go thought that. They have to breakdown their old views of eachother before they can have something even close to friendship let alone more. Thank you for doing that.

This was also so heartbreaking. The hope harry had that he and draco would be together after the war only to have it crushed was HEARTBREAKING but also realistic! i loved it. gosh. i really don't know how to explain it to you. i just think this story was an amazing piece of work and your writing is more or less poetic in nature. Lovely story! lovely! beautiful!
The Pirate King of Shipwreck chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
I'd forgotten just how amazing your writing is! You made me cry with that ending, and for me, that is the sign of a truly brilliant writer - one who is able to evoke emotion to the extent that it can be seen outwardly. So congratulations on this amazing two shot!

I don't normally like fics that are so sad and angst-filled, but the way you blended this into canon and made their almost-yet-not-quite relationship tangible kept me reading. I do admit to hoping for a happy ending after Harry rescued Draco from the fiendfyre... but your ending was fantastically well suited anyway. The hope of something new coming out of that meeting at the station is so brilliantly evoked in Draco's one word acceptance.

Such a fantastic work! Keep up your writing!
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »