Reviews for Pandora's Box
Lauredhel3019 chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
You broke my heart along with Harry's and Draco's - and I loved it. Really intense. I especially liked your use of citations from the books that fit in just perfectly and filled spaces in between the story. And to me you stayed true to Draco - unfortunately love does not conquer all or let's say not always right from the start. But I really appreciated the glimpse of hope at the end. :)
Just LeakyCauldron chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
Uhm... actually this was not what I expected (first I thought you were kidding, leaving me with this sad, open end) but I liked it anyway. You will always fascinate me. :)
Changed in a hurry chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Another outstanding story, I love your writing and I loved this but I was screaming at them to get together! I think I have met my angst quota for the week - no scrap that, I don't think I can handle any more angst ever, I feel physically in pain at the waste of time, it could be perfect between them if they would just let it.

Can't wait to see how Hardly Rational goes, I love reading your stories, but I usually like to wait until they are complete for beginning, or I go out of my mind wondering where it will go!

Love

Xana
Life in Heaven chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
Wow. That was incredibly powerful for a two-shot. I love how you stuck almost so completely to canon (though I guess loads of other people have said that to you xD) and yet managed to twist it so completely that it became separate and yet the same. If you get what I mean.

Hmm. I felt that the emotion in it was very raw and naked. To the point that it's almost too much. I think you played around with the italics thing more in this one than in Flirt and I thought that, for me, it heightened their emotions and desperation a LOT more. Which is why it I think it became very very very intense.

The ending was also very powerful but I... I don't know how to word it. I felt that if you had hinted just slightly that they MAY have had some sort of chance together, it would have increases the almost crushing hopelessness and despair at the end which would have then intensified the glimmer of hope that appeared (but it is said, that at the very bottom of the box, there lay… hope). xD But I think that might be just me wanting you to be crueler to your readers... :D

Either way, I thought it was very good. xDD
Dani4ever chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
This was a beautiful story.

I loved the ending with the "but it is said, that at the very bottom of the box, there lay… hope". In my mind they will always be together after that!

Thanks for such a lovely fic,

Cheers,

Danii.
thrnbrooke chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
Wonderful!
chocolatelover1 chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
... Wow.

It was just- Wow! Loved it, but so freaking sad...! -_- Ah, true love. It never fades... Awesome job dude. Loved it.
AshTonks chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
AAAAAAHHHHHHH! Okay, total fangirl squeal over.

I really really liked this story (and that's saying a lot, cuz I dont read slash much)! Ha ha. It was excellently written and stuck perfectly to canon, while showing a totally different, yet entirely plausible side to it. Honestly, I could totally believe this. It was very well done, cuz you know, some people just say 'oh, they've always secretly loved each other!' and you're sitting there going...'no...' Lol. You did an excellent job, and though I would have liked to see them together at the end, we all know that would never truly be able to happen. Ah, bittersweet...
Hakanaki chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
How fantastic was THIS!

Some people might say that the italicized poetry (song lyrics?) made this kind of hard to read, but you practically gave my inner poet a million dollars with this piece.

Wow. I am wowed. I don't put people on my author alert list on just one story, but lemme tell you, that's where you're going.

This was so painfully raw and beautiful and tragic... It was nice not to see an ending like "AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER" (although I'd be okay with a dual divorce in the somewhat near future, muahahaha...)

Great work.
Kymmiigirl chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
This story was just absolutely beaitful. 333

I love stories that don't have a happy ending, because they don't fit the norm.

And your writing style, OMG. WHERE DID YOU LEARN TO WRITE LIKE THAT? Everything you write is simply amazing and this one really tugged on my heartstrings and made me want to cry.

...And I don't cry. Ever.

Consider it a success :D
MarleneApril chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
It's heartbreaking, but I'm glad you stuck to the canon. They could never have ended up together.
AuroraExecution chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
thank goodness you say your next fic will be sweet and fluffy.

this killed me. not fair. nooooot faaaaair. draco, you moron, don't be all self-sacrificing and /stupid/.

gahhh, this is good. and really painful. so painful i'm afraid i won't be able to reread it for a while. but still quite good.

man, i'm incoherent. that's a good thing, i swear.
Jane Gomez chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
Thank you for this fan fiction. I'm very glad to see that there is something beautiful still among the wordless drabbles and scribbles in this category. You gave me hope that maybe there is still literary value to some of the writings here. I just have to look for it. Thank you!
OnlyForMalfoy chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
My God, I completely love this story, amazing. This is exactly how the books should have gone, I just love the way you write.

Thank you for writing, I'd be over the moon if you had a possible sequel planned though I loved how it ended anyway...
andrienne80 chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
I had to save this until I've finally had the time to read it! It was beautiful, like I said, your best work because it was so deep and so real that it made me tear... You're right, enough of this angsty stuff. I'm now anticipating the latest story next week. I'm longing for something sweet, I'm drooling now. _
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »