Reviews for Pandora's Box
ActorPotter chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
Again, I shall ask you. How are you so damn wonderful? I have no more words for you, I'm sorry. But you are the very definition of an epic writer. You need to get something published, I am not kidding. The world needs more writers like you. I loved the two-shot, (you got me in a coma-state again! :P) I can't believe you already have another story planned out.. how do you have so many ideas all the time?

I loved it. I love you; same thing as always you magnificent fantastic writer you! 3 ActorPotter
Blaze chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
Every HD fan would have their own interpretation of The Nod during the epilogue, and I think yours was the closest to mine. I loved how much you could glean from all the body language and that single nod.

It was brilliant how you managed to write a proper, full-fledged story that flowed really well and made sense from just a few sentences in the books, and I don't need to mention how wonderful your writing was, because it's practically what I expect from a fic from you. No pressure, though, heh.

Looking forward to your next piece of work, as usual!
Anisa Emeline chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
DAMN IT. YOU MADE ME CRY! I hate you... :((

Well, not actually, I lied, I love you! BUT I'M STILL CRYING... :((
leiselmae chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
Beautiful! Masterful! Perfect! I was enthralled from beginning to end. Very, very well done. I look forward to the next one.
ShuraShura chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
something ridiculously sweet and endearing?

YUS!

:D

where do you get all these ideas they are like amazing Dx

i look forward to hardly rational : )

love your wondrous descriptions~

as always~

(got a little teary eyed during the last bits, hehe)
mjmusiclover chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
wow this is amazing :D, i really love this :D
Baralineth chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
Amazing. Truly amazing. I swear that I've fallen in love with your writing style, I'm addicted. I love the way you put the italics on things and random inserts into the paragraph to make it perfectly understandable. You should think about persuing writing professionally. You are brilliant at it.

Cheers!

-F4LL3N
WinterStorrm chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
I'm imagining a happy ending as it would be too sad for it to be otherwise.
netrixie chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
Oh my god.

You made me cry!

...In an airport... This was wonderfully moving... oh, you wrote their heartbreak so wonderfully... and since the ending is readers discretion... I'm going to go on thinking that they divorce their wives (or maybe they die, I'm not picky) and they get happily together, and then Albus Severus and Scorpius have a happier life together. Yes. That's MY ending.

Thank you for writing this! The angst-ometer went haywire, but it was worth it- MORE than worth it.

I love it.
AlineDaryen chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
I cried like a baby through the whole second half, but I couldn't go and get a tissue because I would have to interrupt my reading for two seconds and that was quite inconceivable. Now I'm all puffy and red-nosed. Therefore, it really would be nice of you to give us something VERY fluffy next time!

Speaking of that, I had a very strong feeling at the end that Scorpius and Albus are simply destined to have the love their fathers had to sacrifice... Ever considered doing a nice, mushy, next generation sequel to this? :-)

Anyway, you're great and awesome!
gingembre chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
Aww, you almost made me cry! Harry's line about how "even if it means having my heart crushed by you a hundred times into a million little pieces" was just so poignant!

Thanks for the wonderful writing!
stonegoddess chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
Oh God, I think my heart just broke. I always thought that Draco nodding curtly at Harry was the most heart wrenching line in the book!

Wonderful story. I need to go and read some flugg now to cheer myself up!
stonegoddess chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Wonderfully written.

Very touching - heartbreaking in fact.

I move on to chapter 2..
Sunny Book Lover chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
Great job! It was a really, really good chapter. Loved how one or two sentences (from the book) could inspire so much feeling. :)
RRW chapter 2 . 6/4/2010