Reviews for Expectations
HeavenlyMuse chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Excellent! I didn't recruit Nathaniel my first go-around because he was stubborn so I had him killed.

BTW where's the rest of Demigod! I haven't forgotten!
Eva Galana chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Ah, your chapter says exactly what the game should say. Wonderfully written. I am enjoying this very much!
Shenzi123 chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Really excellent story Impsy, loved the look inside Nathaniel Howe's psyche. I know I was a bit shocked by his appearance when I got to that part of awakenings.

I'm so happy that you're settled in and writing fanfic again. However, I'll also admit that I'm one of the people that has been desperately waiting for the sequel to Demigod :D
KC Evans chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I really liked the idea of a story to fill in the in-betweens that Awakening didn't go through. It was really well-written and seeing things from Ander's point of view was quite interesting. You showed a more thoughtful side of the mage, but still kept his mischievous nature that he's well known for. Looking forward to the next installment!
Ryoko Metallium chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Even though I haven't played Awakenings (I own it, just haven't played yet) I just had to read this! Great story and so glad to see you back!
Eva Galana chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Nicely written; great story. I like this very much!