Reviews for Sympathy For The Devil
Dreamer208 chapter 16 . 5/10/2012
I dont understand how this story only has 28 reviews, it is brilliant! i can not wait for another chapter,although i would like more involvement of Edward and the rest of her family.. and emmet :)
JennLD chapter 14 . 11/11/2011
Interesting story. I love the hard ass Bella and how her and Edward got into the fight at the hotel. Bet he feels like a dick because hes the reason she said yes to them in the first place. Great story though.
Stargirl888 chapter 13 . 10/13/2011
An update! I really liked this chapter, and that we got to see Bella in action again :)
Stargirl888 chapter 11 . 5/8/2011
You're alive! Lol. I enjoyed the update and am pleased things are starting to make more sense.

Looking forward to the next chapter :)
symmasters chapter 11 . 5/7/2011
I love it
horsecrazed chapter 10 . 1/3/2011
Awesome chapter I am so glad you updated because i really like this story :)
Angelfallen4 chapter 10 . 1/2/2011
Great chapter- but can u give me a summary of the plot? I've kinda forgotten... Whoops- I went back to the last and fort chapter but I can't remember...
Angelfallen4 chapter 8 . 9/16/2010
Please update? This story is absolutely fanominal.. seriously. Great job!

Katelyn
horsecrazed chapter 8 . 8/19/2010
I love this story! I can't wait for the next update
Stargirl888 chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
Woohoo, an Update! I've been waiting for this (yeah, ik I shouldn't talk given how delayed my updates are at times). I liked the chapter, and totally sympathised with Jasper, and Bella (though I sympathise in general with her in this story). I liked the little glimpse of her 'training' and I liked seeing her react like a normal human being in the sexual situation with Edward, idk y bt for some reason she normally either comes off as prissy or easy in those situations.

Anyway, loved the chapter and can't wait for the next update.

Oh, and PS, did you change your penname?
Imagine Brittana chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
Great story, I love it and all of the twists you have. I am wondering what is going on, but I like it for a change :D I can't wait for the next chapter, please update asap, keep up the amazing work.
Stargirl888 chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
So I have an issue here, so what if its true? Now dont get me wrong, I'm a history fanatic so I get the historical signifigance but I'm not getting why it would be such a big deal to people like the Volturi & I'm still not seeing the parkinsons treatment has to do with anything - Though I suppose all will be revealed in time (or it has already and I'm just being really dim - though it is after midnight here so you cant really blame me ;).

I liked seeing Bella all tough again (especially her blackmailing Ciaus), though I'm kinda upset she changed her look (I get it but I just liked her previous look), and I'm pleased you're introducing a rival organisation (or at least thats what I assume you're doing with Max's call etc.)

Look forward to the next update.
OceanAmber chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
Evil Aro! I feel so bad for Bella! She had made peace and now she has so go back to when she doesn't even want to. Can't wait for to read more!
Stargirl888 chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
Yay! Another fantastic update! Go Alice for the straight talk. And I liked seeing Rose and Bella interract (it's nice to see a Bella who can hold her own with Rose). Umm, on question: Pancake and Onion Rings? Lol, well its not my idea of appetising but to each their own. Its interesting to me how jumpy Bella is given what she does.

Looking forward to the next update (and finding out whats in the envelope - how Bella resisted looking I dont know, I would have ripped the thing open the second I got out of Jenkins' office)!
OceanAmber chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
I love your choice of cars! That is my fav. Mustang ever! One of the best they ever made! I'm glad you kept up your chapter length! Most people don't do that. Can't wait for more!

Ocean