Reviews for Fate, Wild
Spede chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
Finally, the long-awaited mask removal. I like how they immediately recognize each other's resemblances to their parents. I wonder when they'll finally decide to reveal all their dark secrets now that the wheels of fate have started to turn.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
When is the next chapter coming?
Spede chapter 10 . 9/19/2011
I thought the room scene was going to be when they reveal their faces finally. But, too early still I suppose. I do find it funny how they're developing crushes just based on eyes and voices. It's almost like a blind date! Lol... Anyways, please don't take forever to update this time. I'm gonna go nuts!
Spede chapter 9 . 9/19/2011
Yay, two chapter updates after quite a while. I think this was overall a good chapter. Seems like Squall has made his mind on switching sides. I wonder when they'll finally lose the masks!
gleamfang chapter 9 . 9/14/2011
Dang the battle scene is pretty cool and intense. I'm assuming that Zone is saved haha.

I really like the idea behind this while fic and personally, I'm glad that the parents are still alive.

It's really interesting how you had Squall and Rinoa meet again and recognize each other even with masks on. I thought that Squall would be fighting a little in this chapter though but hey at least now I know there is some hope for this fic to continue!

Thanks so much for writing again. eagerly awaiting the next one

Cheers

Keep Writing
Spede chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
Hehe, a nice way to end this chapter... though the suspense is now killing me!
Spede chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
Interesting, could the next chapter finally be their reunion?
Spede chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
Laguna as the ring leader? well, I guess it's to be expected, lol.
Spede chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
Kiros sure is an intriguing character here. I like the way you use him to stir confusion within Squall.
Spede chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
Seems like the pieces are starting to fall into place!
Spede chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
I like the premise of this story. I think it's pretty original and really interesting
redmangobliss95 chapter 8 . 3/16/2011
Update soon!
redmangobliss95 chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
So they finally meet... Really loving this story :) Keep up the good work!
lightskiller chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
this is an interesting story. Squall and Rinoa being switched at birth worked well with there personalities. and i hope the next chapter comes out soon
redmangobliss95 chapter 3 . 2/12/2011