Reviews for Professor Uzumaki
goat99 chapter 1 . 2/9
that was awsome
cant whait for more so pls update
Igornerd chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
This was a very nice crossover!

I have to agree with Shikamaru's statement.
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
That was different, really good!
orange.leaf.hokage chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I love this! Youve added the perfect amount of humor and pathos perfectly . I found narutos floundering with English hilarious during the Chakra control class but felt his frustration just as stronky when it stopped him from conveying his life lessons to British Sasuke
Dchimera chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Nice, and yes, continuing this would be great.
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I wish you continued this because this oneshot was just too awesome! I love how you portrayed everyone, especially Naruto, like how he forgot everyone's names and just used his friends' names instead XD
ksunik97 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Hi! Good morning/evening/afternoon/night!
If you wrought more of this story it'd be wonderful. Just as you said, drubbles of hogwart's life with a ninja there or maybe even a scene from Konoha with their exchange teacher.
Could you include one of the teachers POV? Sprout telling Naruto off? McGonagall interacting with him about the increasing number of students sent to the hospital wing? Or Hermione trying to make a clueless Uzumaki join her club with a strange name and as a result attempting to explain a house-elf? Or Naruto with a ghost...
Sorry, if you found my wishes offending(some authors expressed their annoyance after my comments of the same nature, so just to be safe - I don't intend to hurt your feeling in any way)
Your fanfic is great and I like the way you didn't make it in another 'naruto-kicks-ass-and-everybody-is-watching-him-with-awe.
Hm, anyway, whatever you decide to do with this story(or not to do), good luck and a bowl of cookies to you!
mutecebu chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I really liked this whole thing. The characterization, the humor, it was great.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I just love this! It's awesome! You've managed to get across the entire HogwartsNaruto atmosphere in one chapter naturally and effectively, and managed to get away with it without boring explanation (I don't mean you didn't have any explanation: it's that what you did have was interesting).
lady kae chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Love it please do more
Eien Michi chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This story's brilliant!
It's in this kind of situation I hate one-shots.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Pls update
Flayne chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
FUNNY! :D
A Brilliant Loser chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Okay, this was really cute. Despite everything, I hope Naruto takes the time to consult the dictionary and tell British Sasuke what he needs to. Preferabbly in a way that would make British Sakura blush lol.

But yeah, awesome fic and really cute. Totes got the WAFF
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Aw hell, that was awesome.
Love the idea. And of course everyone loves naruto! XD