Reviews for Nymphomaniac
Bevey99 chapter 18 . 8/15/2013
Okay I find whole story fluffy and fairly funny. But the about of misspelled words...
Bevey99 chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
Anyone else want a piece of E? Rhetorical, right? hahaha
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
hahahahaha
ZolaZita chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
wow,edward's a bad boy i see!
monicaalexr chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
"Yes. Tit for tat, I gave you my tit, now you give me your tat."
"God did that sound wrong!"
that one was great xD
Guest chapter 19 . 8/10/2012
This story was actually funny until this chapter...seriously? The whole jail cell heart to heart agreeing to help Lauren thing ruined the story. Realistically there would have been observers at the restaurant that would have made it so Bella didn't have to go to jail since Lauren was the one who jumped across the table at her and Edward pulled her away before she participated in any fighting.
kitkat3051 chapter 21 . 7/2/2012
This story was amazing! I never laughed so much. I loved this
Edward and Bella.
bee4u chapter 9 . 6/16/2012
Haa, I love this Bella, she's just as awkward and klutzy as I am, haha, poor Edward.. ;D

-B-
Nehnah14 chapter 21 . 4/28/2012
A perfect ending to a perfectly hilarious ride!

Nicely done!
LaniBartend chapter 21 . 2/14/2012
Ahahaha loved the story :)
Genuinlysherlocked chapter 21 . 12/17/2011
I finished reading this with a smile on my face. Bravo.
Wants2BeACullen chapter 21 . 11/3/2011
Loved it!
Leah C. Drawn chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
I've gotta say, I've liked Bella in about two fanfictions in two years, and this one, my friend, is the third in which I'm not plotting Bella's murder. I like her; she's awkward, she's hilarious and most of all she's not a bitch. I don't like it when in other fanfics she makes Edward suffer and in the end he's like 'no, I should be the one apologizing, you're such a good and sweet person and I love you' when really, she's an obnoxious bitch to him. Now, I actually like this Bella, hence, I LOOOOOOOVE this story. And I'm not even done with it. I like it's funny, the meddling friends, weird Bella, 11 Edward and Stanley's sudden appearance. Just awesome.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/5/2011