Reviews for Eraser
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
dang the emotion in this one is amazing, I'm gonna see her in a whole new light now
OriginalAlienSuperspy chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This is awesome. I always figured that she must be really loyal to the KND. I mean, she decommissioned the man she loved, after all. I don't think she'd be the type to run.
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Such a haunting imagery, but Fanny has such a hidden power in her to go into decommissioning, and not run away. "She is Fanny Fulbright, and no one knows her. But, in the memories of the KND, Numbuh 86 can never be erased." love this line :)
anacoana chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Numbuh 86 is AMAZING! She's my favorite character, sometimes tyeing with Numbuh 5 for the title, but she is amazing. I alwas think she and Numbuh 362 would get along well. This was really good, and I have no doubt that she wouldn't run when it was her time. She's awesome. :) Good job!
XxTheUnspokenTruthxX chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I've read this a little while ago and thought it was really good. It's nice to see some serious parts of the KND. Keep on writing!
pennywhistles chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Ah. Well, now.

I teared up a little bit at this.

I like Fanny. Sure, she's a bit of a B****, but, give her some credit. She's basically watching hundreds of her best friends die every day.

(I always thought of decommissioning as death, cause the operative dies, though the person doesn't.)

Anyways, this was much too lovely. I adored it.

Sami
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Dude...this is AWESOME! *U* Rock on! This was such an AMAZING introspective into Fanny! It was GORGEOUS! Man...I don't even know what to say, but it made me respect/like 86 SO much more than I did! *U* *U* ROCK ON!
super ario chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
It's kind of weird how I absolutely adore this. You make me have this, like, new-found respect for Fanny. It's totally weird. Because I always kind of hated her, like a lot. And everyday it's like I like her a little bit more (tolerate, maybe's the word I'm looking for) and now I just want to like, give her a hug or something. Why do you do this to me? Don't make me like her. I'm not supposed to.

You, my friend, did a fantastic job. Bravo.
Invasion-of-my-Heart chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I can only say one thing to decribe this fic. Beautiful.
kittylover529 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
That's really deep...it's true I mean she's not an eraser she's a decommissioner and one of the highest up in the KND she's probably the only girl decommissioner in the whole KND! That's because she's special she's not afraid to do about anything but it does hurt her in the end, when it's her friends at least. Why does no one remember her? Isn't she the one that forgets? Meh, doesn't really matter but this is really nice and it's a probable thing! No OCC here! Great- no AMAZING no- I can't tthink of the best ajective I know but this s that!
RandomHyperFreak chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
*claps* wow, just...wow. That was AMAZING!