Reviews for Fire and Ice
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
The war had resulted in casualties in both sides, and her husband's nightmares were a proof of that.

I love that line. It really shows that in a war, no one really wins. One triumphs but they will never be able to revive the dead. And even those who do not die are scarred forever.
yourbeautifulnightmare chapter 22 . 5/6/2011
aaw love it !
yourbeautifulnightmare chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
haha! poor ronald
hot chocolate mess chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
That was different, seeing Draco so helpless, so scared.
SoUsay234 chapter 30 . 7/25/2010
Aw! I loved this last chapter. Great writing. I loved it 03
in sync chapter 30 . 7/1/2010
Aw, so sweet. I loved Draco in this. I loved Ginny in this, too. Heck, I loved all of this! I thought this was the perfect ending to an awesome drabble collab. I'll miss being able to wait for updates, but I loved following the story.

in sync chapter 29 . 7/1/2010
Ah, Colin. But who can't love him anyway?

Again, the use of the prompt is orginal and something that I would never thought of.

in sync chapter 28 . 7/1/2010
I loved the use of this prompt. I also thought it was Draco for a moment, but I liked how it was Luna and Neville. I thought you portrayed Ginny excellently.

in sync chapter 27 . 7/1/2010
'"But you cannot see yourself from my eyes,"'

that line was just gorgeous.

I loved the ending, it was just so funny!

Tyche Nemesis chapter 30 . 6/30/2010
I really like this! I love your characterisation of Draco, and Ginny, and I really enjoyed reading this fic :)
londonpunker14 chapter 30 . 6/30/2010
awww. :[ it's all over. i loved this! it was so cute. awesome job lovey :]
Smile Life Away chapter 30 . 6/29/2010
So I haven't read the first 29 chapters but I'm guessing each stands on its own. You probably know by now that I'm an AVID Draco/Astoria fan, it's my OtP and it grieves me to read anything else (though I can deal with Pansy/Draco as long as it's pre - Astoria). That said, this was really really well-written. No it didn't turn me to the Dark Side but the emotions seemed so real - for Ginny - that I was able to sympahtize. Really great ending :)
lonely hands chapter 30 . 6/29/2010
Gorgeous :) I love how vulnearable and self-doubting Ginny is and how, in the end, she's all Draco could really ever want :)

So, so sweet!
ThePandorica chapter 30 . 6/28/2010
I liked this line: "Maybe, just maybe, she would get the perfect happy ending. Or rather, the beginning."

Summed the whole one-shot up beautifully, and I liked the fact that you didn't make it totally cliche and then pointed that fact out. I'm not exactly a massive Draco/Ginny (or anyone really,) shipper but this was really well done. :)

Lucy*
coeurfeyrac chapter 30 . 6/28/2010
Oh no! It's the end! What will I do now?

Homework?

How boring.

But what an incredible end it was. Possibly my favourite of all, I have to say x]