Reviews for Change of Heart, Change of Mind
Excellent!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
Where's chapter 2?
tiffaney.103 chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
I just read this for the second time and i have to say it was amazing! Im mot sure if you have any plans of continuing it but i really hope you do i would love to read more, it would be great to see how this affects snapes veiw of harry and if he could get to know him as Harry and not just james potters son.
myrto.star.1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
it's not finished is it? Where is the next one?
MrMagnum chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
I enjoyed this. The beginning of a realistic progression from antagonist to mentor, instead of just 'Snape realizes that he's been a prat' and hearts and rainbows.

I was dismayed to see that it's been 5 years since you published, and would encourage you to continue.
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
yaaaassssss!
KiwiSaladFace chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Bloody hell! That was awesome! I only wish for an update. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
This was such a great story! I would love to see this with a sequel! It was written really well! Luna I one of my favorite characters and you wrote her perfectly!
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
It would have been really great, had there been such a scene in the books. Harry defending someone from bullies and Snape watching it, is one of the things that have to happen to make Snape see that Harry is not his father. Luna was great as always. "The part where you came" is something I can imagine her saying in such a situation. I also like Ron saving Luna some food and her sitting with them at the Gryffindor table.
Charlie Raey chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
YAY! I loved it! I was a bit worried at first, but then I knew Severus wouldn't just stand there, regardless:) This was awesome! Good job!
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
good story!
hypercell chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Even if it is a cliche topic it is still a very unique, interesting and awesome story! I can't wait to read more! Will you be updating soon?
beulah2013 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
OW! Go Harry, Go Snape! Go Harry, Go Snape! Go Harry, Go Snape! Go Harry, Go Snape! Go Harry, Go Snape!

WOO!
batfan7 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Great story! It's lovely to see Snape getting his preconceptions tweaked. And I like how you put it at the beginning - that it took time. Despite seeing this scene play out, he didn't immediately reverse his opinion, which seems realistic. Anyway, I loved it!
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Awwww! You didn't write any more! :( It was a fun scene to read. Please, continue with Snape's reaction, and hopefully some of the DA! There are like no stories that I've seen, at least, where Snape finds out about the DA. Please write more!