Reviews for For The Best
Malvolia chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I like the idea that had Tony been there he would have been holding her hand, almost without either of them thinking about it. And how Ziva tries to cheer herself up about missing him.
TheYoungTimpani chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Phenomenal.
livingandthriving chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Not yet time? Maybe not quite yet, but it's coming soon, I can feel it. And yes, had he been there I strongly suspect Tony would have at least given her hand a squeeze.
LunaZola chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I really liked this oneshot. I've been holding myself back from writing a oneshot based on her citizenship swearing in. I did not expect both Gibbs and Tony not to show up. yikes!
Megwolf13 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I like it. Perhaps it was for the best. Or not. I still like the idea of an evil Vance.
ncischick09 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
LOOOOOVED it! :)
Betherzz chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
good little story... think tony would have left her a message some how about why he couldnt be there, be it in her desk or used his spare key for emergencies to leave her a note someplace she would have found it, after the swearing in... think maybe he would have even left her a voice mail... he promised her... thanks for the great read
tonysmel chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Nooooo! It's not for the best!Okay, sorry, JK, really. This was a sweet little ditty (or maybe sweet and sour, since Tony Ziva still doesn't quite Tiva). And maybe Ziva is right, and they are still not quite ready. Or maybe Tiva fans are the most patient fans in the entire universe, and this is how we rationalize and cope,lol! But I'm willing to go with Ziva's feeling on the subject. Because I have to hold out hope that this ship will someday sail. Did I mention that Tiva fans are also cockeyed optimists? I enjoyed this. Please write more. (Hey, it's me, Mel, from Tiva Nation).
GottaLoveMEgan chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
The song "break your heart" came on while I was reading this :)

I liked it!
dazzlefly chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
hello darling! nice job.. im my mind im officially putting this with my story i think they go nicely together... :)