Reviews for The replacement theory
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Great Story d(*-*)
I'ts really rare to show a jealous penny ( For obvious reasons )
However you managed to pull it off , Awesome
Kos-L chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Ok this was..ugh not so good, too much dialogue, looked like an script, besides the characters were a bit OOC and the dialogues kinda dull and death, they whole thing was I meant the writting, not the plot.

"mafin factory'? isn't "The cheese cake factory"?

Don't put songs during the story is very distracting :S

Anyway,keep working and reading :). I liked the idea a lot btw.
BBT Is Great chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I like the story concept, blonde waitress who isn't Penny making Penny jealous by getting involved with Sheldon. Excellent idea, maybe the BBT writers should use it for season 4!
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I am fairly certain that the wormhole theory is in fact, not part of Einstein's theory of relativity and actually part of Quantum Mechanics... (not 100% sure on that, but like 95% for sure)

And it's highly unlikely that a physicist (especially a theoretical one) would refer to the wormhole theory as dead... I mean, the reason it's still a theory is because wormholes do exist... in theory. It's the same thing with String Theory.

Sorry if this sounds like a flame but you should really check your research to make sure it's accurate... I couldn't really read past the first part because of that, but I think this fic has a lot of potential. ]

Please please don't take this the wrong way! I'm just trying to help!