Reviews for Change
NatesMama chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Once again...would that they did. Shame, they need to consult us fan fiction writers for ideas. Seriously. :)
wicherwill chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Sigh I wish! It would have been awesome if it had gone down like this :)
ricebubble chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
This is my fave of yours that I've read. It is so cute and I ended up smiling at the screen like an idiot :) love the story :)

berta101 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010

I don't know if I have ever reviewed anything of your before, but I know that I've been following it for a while. I think that you have an amazing talent as a writer, and so I'm constantly looking forward to an update!

But yeah, I loved this little short one-shot. It was cute and concise. I like how you incorporated parker into this. A lot of people are leaving him out of their reunion fics, and I'm lefthere wondering why Booth has forgot about his son (something he would def. not do).

P.S. Welcome to m favourites/alerts list!
Wamzwrites chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I was in the process of distracting myself from the LSAT and found this amazing story. I loved it. Booth's moment with Parker... and then just the scene where they saw each other again was perfect.

Amazing job.

Thanks for sharing!

annpa chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Aww this was very cute! The tension was right on. And I like ow you incorporated the concept of changing vs not changing. Well done!
Hqudsi45 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Yeesh, sorry I took forever getting to review this, I'm sure by now you know how lazy I am. This one had a great ending to it, especially with Parker. Who doesn't love that little guy? And what with Brennan saying the words we all so desperately want one of them to say, it was even sweeter to read. Whenever I read one of your stories, it honestly feels like I'm reading something that's totally canon lol. I see it in my head and then if I'm rewatching some episode (Which is always because I'm a geek and I've watched every one!) I get all confused since I'm thinking that you're story was part of the storyline. Man, I do ramble quite a bit huh it's like I don't know when to stop or when I should not keep going or when it'd be better to stop typing and put a period or a question mark or exclamation point or some other kind of punctuation to act like I actually know how to talk properly which some people would say I don't because I'm American and by some people I mean Australians and Europeans and New Zealanders but mostly Australians and I gotta stop putting all these ands and I don't know why my reviews for your stories are always so long. (Deep breaths) So, write some more of your awesomeness soon. It brightens my days :).
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
bravesfan21 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Loved it! Perfect. It makes me smile. :)
Aly chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Really sweet and .
nopenname66 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010

You never disappoint.
hrhdana chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
another fab story! well done! i can feel the love!
humanthesaurus chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Man, I love Parker.

that was really good. realistic. & sweet.
Agatha-Naomi chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Ah! *brain melts with all the fluff*
Choebs chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
If the Premiere is gloomy and not as happy, can I replace it with this? Please?

This is pure bliss. I would die happy if it would go like this.

Whether it is or not, for the next 14 weeks I am just gonna go with that this is how it'll go.

This is how it should go. This is...perfect.