Reviews for On The Way To A Smile
Pleaseeeeeee post a new chapter. Not really rushing but this is a really good fan fiction

Ps. Your other works are really good. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/17/2016
I really enjoying this story. I love that you're still continuing the story even often the last chapter. Keep going strong.
E-kingmoney18 chapter 25 . 12/8/2016
Cool story hime person. Looking forward to the next chapter. That cover for volume 74 was yet again a troll chapter by the 1 & only tite kubo.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/28/2016
Omg! I love this ff! And I'd be so happy to be able to read the new chapter! So plz continue!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/20/2016
I'm loving this story. I find myself coming back just to see if there's a new chapter. I can't wait.
achalida chapter 25 . 10/26/2016
That man must be Ashido. But why he was there?
I don't think nii-sama will give Rukia her sword easily.
blissbeat chapter 25 . 10/24/2016
Twins...yay! Don't tell me that rukia will named them as kazuo & ichika? Haha...the new character was ashido right since I remember that rukia promised him that she will be back in a manga...
Rukia still calling ichigo as kurosaki...it's kind of weird...hopefully she will start calling her husband as ichigo...
Until next chapter...
RukiYuki chapter 25 . 10/24/2016
Asido? Are u gonna make him fall for Rukia too?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Ichirukis and NaruSakus are equally disgusting.. all of you are delulu fatass virgin fags. Kill yourself.
RukiYuki chapter 24 . 10/12/2016
So u decide to continue this ff.

I think I read your ff one and half year ago. But anyway thank you for continuing your ff. I appreciate so much.
frossenangel chapter 24 . 10/8/2016
thank you for updating the story..your story is so beautiful i can read over and over again..
blissbeat chapter 24 . 10/7/2016
Ichigo slap rukia really a let down... Maybe I can't imagine ichigo doing that to rukia...hehe
Anon chapter 24 . 10/6/2016
I'm not sure how I feel about Ichigo slapping rukia.
Anon chapter 16 . 10/6/2016
I don't understand why Ichigo had to go and get sandal hat? Why couldn't he asked renji to get him?
anon chapter 11 . 10/6/2016
my questions is why no one said what happens when she loose her memories?
does she disappear? what happens after?