Reviews for On The Way To A Smile
isle chapter 23 . 12/25/2014
awww so swwweeeeeettttt...too much sugar yeahhhhh...it so romantic...keep going...
isle chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
yo...chill
dont be dispointed...this is the most romantic ichiruki fan fic i ever read...be proud...it so touching...awwwwwww

i meltinggggggg...nice one hime...keep going .i love to see their ending..hope you still updating it...gambatte
RukiaBerry chapter 23 . 9/27/2014
Please oh please continue this is the year 2014 come on I need to know what happens next please
RukiaBerry chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
I just started to read your story and may I say that it's fantastic keep up the great the great work
RukiaBerry chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
I love your story please continue on
mikotomisaka1422 chapter 24 . 2/11/2014
Yow! are you still going to continue this it's been almost 3 years, please update now
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
rukia : im back ichigo
ichigo : i know, welcome back rukia
me : kyaaa kyaaa *scream like idiot
ichigo : shut up! u ruin our moment!

lalala love those tadaima okaeri things, lovely reunion! i can capture those reunion between ichiruki without ooc!
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
when i read the summary, i know ill be like this story.. and when i read it, i clap my hand, yay! i looove this story! knew it!
ichiruki rock :D
yuiyuki chapter 24 . 11/14/2013
One of the BEST FANFICT I Ever read! The story is so well written despite the grammar and the spelling but I can still understand it and the way you potrayed ichigo's and rukia's character..I LUV IT! Looking forward with the next update!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
loved it
viants chapter 24 . 12/31/2012
update ,.,;-),
xlove-kawaix chapter 24 . 11/2/2012
Aww, cute chapter! I'm very happy for Ichigo and Rukia!
xlove-kawaix chapter 23 . 11/2/2012
Well you may have just choose an enemy like you said then Ichigo and the others will fight hil in Soul Soceity for example, then Rukia will be taken as an hostage because of her baby's reiatsu that the enemy need and then along with the enemy is trying to absord her child's reiatsu and Ichigo want to stop it Rukia will little by little have her memories back.
xlove-kawaix chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
Eh? Rukia and Ichigo broke up? It's a joke, right?
TheOneWhoProtects chapter 24 . 7/10/2012
PLEASESsssssssssssssssss update dont stop writing this fantastic story... I Really LOVE It so please dont stop and please please please uptdate SOON! Im really LOOKING FORWARD to it! :D