Reviews for Oh Beth, What Can I Do?
JaToya chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Wow, that was lovely.
shannonpuckerman chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Aww I really love this story, there should be more:)
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
very sad n sweet jus lovely

mel
nitefang chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I was in tears as soon as I heard the intro to that song in that episode. I could hardly believe I actually KNEW the song, so it made me cry even harder. Like I legit had another towel in my lap to mop up my tears. See? I'm not the type of girl who does the Tissue-Tears. No. This stone-cold bitch who resembles Santana more than Brittany is a Towel-Tears kind of girl. :'(

Which is why I've got another towel In my hands. Damn PMS.
SwayWithMe chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Absolutely beautiful, heartbreaking, raw, and perfect.

I loved it so much. I loved the Beth song scene so much. Probably because it gave us more emotional!Puck which I love... and because Mark Salling got to sing again but whatever, I liked it. And I like how you wrote Puck's reaction to Beth's birth and having to give her away. I've always wondered about his reaction on the show that they never really showed...

I loved you closing line. "Quinn's going to be fine. He's going to be different…better. Rachel's going to be amazing (as ususal.) And Beth? She's responsible for all of it." Simply Amazing. Very well done.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
It's really possible -this kind of development. Really, when someone's in rock bottom, thinking suddenly goes out the window and all there's left is raw emotion. And the person who gets that and gets through it with you will always be the best person. Great job. I love it.
AmethystSiri chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Beautiful :)
DevotedSerenity19 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Glad Beth is the silver lining
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
loved it!
chrpangel chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
beautiful!
Wake-up Soon chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Very cute. As always! I love your writing!

Anna.x.(:
Katty.164 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Oh that is adorable and totally awesome. Good job.
truelovepooh chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Beautiful story BB, I am almost weeping for Noah, much like Rachel was. The words are so heartfelt and full of emotion, just beautiful. This is just what I picture Noah doing.
slaygurl chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Beautiful!

Yet another amazing story, I really love your writing. Looking forward to your other updates and anything else you might throw our way! :-)
BubbleToes94 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I wasn't sure if you were gonna tie Rachel in there for a sec but so glad she made an appearance... I couldn't write it any better, this is how I hope it turns out on the show or at least some version of Rachel comforting Puck after the baby is born... amazing as always lady, so glad you wrote this! 3
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »