Reviews for The Story of the Lord of the Dance
valeries26 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I know what you mean. I'm right now debating if I should write one also. I'm really looking forward to reading this story.
spatterson chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
HELP US PLEASE! and other fan sites are all in danger! SOPA (stop online piracy act) is trying to take down this website and all other fan sites!

BUT! There is still hope! Research this (no spaces): / petitions . whitehouse . gov/ petition / stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr! It's a petition to save the website! There are others too! Research 'fanfiction petitions sopa 2014' and click one! They are all over: Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr!

Help Fanfiction! Do your duty to our website! Tell everyone you know! Your friends!

Your family!

Your family's friends!

Your family's friend's friends!

People on other websites!

Other Fanfiction members you do not know!

Random people on the streets!

And make sure they sign the petition to save all fan sites, including this one!

Please do what you can to save Fanfiction! We're all counting on you!

Spread the word to save our site and all of the other fan sites who desperately need your help!

HURRY! OR WE CAN SAY GOOD BYE TO FANFICTION, FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE, AND OTHER FAN SITES! OUR GOAL IS 100,000 SIGNATURES AND WE HAVE 63,382 SIGNATURES! HURRY AND SIGN THE PETITION!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Are you going to write chapter 7
ThePenWieldingRose chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
Love it so far! Can't wait to read the rest and I hope you post more! I recently watched this on Youtube (I remembered it from an elementary music class) and when I went looking for fics to read, this one caught my eye. Keep up the awesome work! :)
Morwen Elinor chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
Please, write new chapter. :) I'm supporting you with my mind - write, write, write... Well, I love your version of Aidan and I'm really curious of other characters, so... I'm waiting. :)
KosmoF chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I suggest Nick Fallon for younger Don Dorcha, easpecially as Daire Nolan himself put Nick forward for playing the role.

To learn more about this EXTREMELY LOVEABLE dancer from Liverpool, England check his biography at (the Austrian site); you can see him playing Don Dorcha (156th October 2005) under the show photos sectiom.
QueensJenn chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
This is wonderful! There isn't enough Lord of the Dance fanfics out there! Please do continue!