Reviews for The Unsuspected Love Bite
TheGrammarQueen chapter 18 . 6/22/2014
YOU GO INNER SAKURA. Just a little side note: I like Kakashi's role in this. He seems like he would be a good psych teacher. Or, at least, an interesting one, because... well... he's Kakashi.
TheGrammarQueen chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
Oh, Itachi. You little... weasel. Yeah. This was a cute scene. Brotherly rivalry... ah, I'm a sucker for stuff like this. And interactions between the Uchiha brothers are always really interesting to read in fanfictions.
sakura.souen chapter 28 . 3/5/2014
the ending made me so happy! he got her first choice! i really wish there was a sequel! the story was so good!
Mintzar chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
I liked the sweetness of this story, but one little fact that you missed:
When you wrote "You let a sociopath roam about the streets", sociopaths roam around the streets everyday, as free as they can be. In fact, out of twenty-five people, one of them is a sociopath.
sakura.haruno.love58 chapter 28 . 6/21/2013
Guest chapter 28 . 5/31/2013
Loved this sooo much! :)
Potato-Chan chapter 24 . 2/17/2013
To lazy to login.
Oh ho! Atta girl, Sakura! Takin' advantage of this I see?
That's the way to do it!
Make him buy you fancy dinner at crazy expansive places! Don't forgot the expansive clothes! Can't forget those!
Alright, I'm done.
On to the next chapter I go
-Potato
splash chapter 27 . 1/27/2013
Why, why, why, would you make her so innocent at this point. I loved it up til now i wanted her to bitch at her parents more. I know b.c my parents r exactly like hers. N i rebelled.
Boooo chapter 14 . 1/18/2013
why you suddenly made itachi like that. he like a really nice person in theater and ball. i am really sad
Booo chapter 13 . 1/18/2013
please don't make itachi be a bad person, because i thought you'll make itachi be a nice person in previous chapter
minpin94 chapter 28 . 1/13/2013
OMFG! This was THE BEST FAN FIC EVER! YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! 10/10! Please make a sequel! I would really like to know what happens to Sakura and Sasuke in England!
feminista power chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
1) You just based love off on looks and beauty, that is sick and you obviously have no respect for women.
2) No 'BEST FRIEND' in their right mind would ever do something like this for a collage education.
3) No parent would ever be so sick-minded.
4) Honestly? Glasses to hide how pretty she is? Get Real...

Don't, just don't write stories like this. Its pathetic. And I do believe stories like this is the reason why so many people are insecure about their looks.
HijabiGirlForever786 chapter 28 . 1/3/2013
I love the story! Really awsome:D