Reviews for The Unsuspected Love Bite
Khofflakes chapter 4 . 12/18/2017
oh my god! SO cute! my fanfic preference is a quiet brooding sasuke but i decided a change. this story is so refreshing. thank you XD
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 20 . 6/11/2017
Me getting a lil worried
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 18 . 6/11/2017
Lol the last sentence
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 14 . 6/11/2017
... I kinda feel bad for itachi
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 9 . 6/11/2017
Lmao weasel -rolls on floor laughing-
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 8 . 6/11/2017
...-gasp-
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 7 . 6/11/2017
Ooooohhh
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 6 . 6/11/2017
Ouch Shem that was kinda harsh lol
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 4 . 6/11/2017
I had a feeling this would happen lol
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 3 . 6/11/2017
I find it a little odd that Sakura agreed just like that ... that too I kinda feel like she's going against Ino but I guess you can't blame her ne? I'm really interested in what's going to happen next!
whereisben chapter 28 . 2/14/2017
this was good but you change sakura in the middle to act like a popular kid just to fit in and she claimed she didn't care about that stuff when she actually did point she became severely different from her original self in the start so it was like reading to different people. anyway sasusaku is life so thanks for sharing :)
Rin-Youki chapter 28 . 8/29/2016
Please make more chapters
TheGrammarQueen chapter 18 . 6/22/2014
YOU GO INNER SAKURA. Just a little side note: I like Kakashi's role in this. He seems like he would be a good psych teacher. Or, at least, an interesting one, because... well... he's Kakashi.
TheGrammarQueen chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
Oh, Itachi. You little... weasel. Yeah. This was a cute scene. Brotherly rivalry... ah, I'm a sucker for stuff like this. And interactions between the Uchiha brothers are always really interesting to read in fanfictions.
sakura.souen chapter 28 . 3/5/2014
the ending made me so happy! he got her first choice! i really wish there was a sequel! the story was so good!