Reviews for Blame the Addiction
onedirection394 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I LOVE BUBBLE WRAP! IT'S THE BEST THING EVER INVENTED! AWESOME STORY TOO!
Sasural chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Oh this was so adorable! Thank you so much for posting this! It's so nice to see their relationship so nurturing. It would be so awesome if you wrote more! Please do!
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
A very cute story.
SammyQuill chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Awwwww *dies of cuteness*

Orochimaru's impure world, reviving the dead no jutsu!

*gets back up to review*

Reading this reminded me of a drabble Loves wrote around the Naras with a baby Shikamaru clutching a stuffed deer when he was four. *is a complete sucker for adorable family scenes*

Really, really well done, Hime-chan! This made me feel all soft and warm and giggly inside.

Sammy
White Eye Lover chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
N'aww... it was a squee moment for me at the end with little Hinata giggling. Loved it. And YAY! for getting a mention!
lovesrainscent chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I LOVED this. I'm smiling from ear to ear. It's just so sweet. Poor little Hinata, big fat tears, that's got to tug at anybody's heart, even Hiashi's. And yes, blame it on Tsume and the bubblewrap.

Oh, yes, and I loved your disclaimer, too. I couldn't agree with you more!
wisdom-jewel chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
yes blame the bubblewarp and Tsume
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Awwww~ I think that was a cute father-daughter moment! And really cutesy too! I'm sure in a way, Hiashi is in self-denial that he would never admit that because of Tsume, he had spent some precious time with his daughter, eh? I like this, I'm kinda tired reading about how cruel and cold Hiashi is towards his daughter, Hinata. But then again, its also funny seeing Hiashi reacting rather attractively towards Tsume, and yeah, still having that self-denial problem to which I'm absolutely certain Shibi could see it even if his eyes are closed! Hahahhaa...anyways, great job with this. Subtle and sweet~